The new Vision blue5 pan & tilt head is the latest addition to the “Vision blue” range of lightweight, compact and refined pan and tilt heads for today’s professional ENG and corporate user who has come to expect uncompromising performance from the premium quality of a Vinten system. Offering genuine Broadcast quality performance, the Vision blue5 offers the unique combination of continuous counterbalance and infinite drag. It provides a full ±90° of smooth tilt movement with a counterbalance range of 5.5 kg to 12 kg (@100mm CofG), perfect for supporting the latest portable digital cameras. In addition to the ‘infinitely variable’ LF drag system for silky smooth framing and on-demand whip pan movement, plus Vision’s perfect balancing system for total control, the new Vision blue5 also has the added advantage of an illuminated levelling bubble for quick and convenient set-up.
Vision Blue Head
- Easy to access placement of pan and tilt brakes, drag controls, and counterbalance enables you to easily adjust camera settings
- Illuminated level bubble allows for head adjustment in locations with low lighting levels, and provides 15 second illumination to the level bubble by pressing the pushbutton
- Perfect Balance technology enables load balance between 4.6-11 lb (2.1-5 kg) with a low center of gravity of around 2.2" (55 mm), and allows the head to balance the smaller lightweight cameras
- Vinten lubricated friction (LF) technology provides smooth movement of the camera
- Pan and tilt brakes are located on the left side of the head, and enable each axis on the head to be locked at any selected position
- Can be mounted on the head with the help of a slide plate attached to the camera, and then loaded from the back of the platform and fixed securely with a slide plate clamp
- Features pan bar mounting points located at the rear of the head on either side of the camera mounting platform
Two-Stage Aluminum Pozi-Loc Tripod (3819-3)
- Incorporates an aluminum construction
- Lightweight - 7 lb (3.2kg)
- Comes with Pozi-Loc leg clamps offering easy setup
- Tripod height adjustable from 16.4-61.5" (41.6 -156.2cm)
- Handles maximum load of 55 lb (25 kg)
Floor Spreader (Black) (3363-3)
- Provides stability on flat ground
- Flexible design allows to use the spreader on uneven terrain
- Features a hinged construction for easy folding
- Comes with quick-release straps for easy installation and removal
Rounded Soft Case (3358-3)
- Compatible with the Vision 3, 6, 8 & 11 with two-stage Pozi-Loc tripod
- Protects the equipment during travel and allows you to carry them safely
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.