The Sachtler Telescopic Tripod TT 75/2 Carbon Fibre with FSB 8 Fluid Head is a full support system that's specifically designed for shooting video with a high-definition ENG-style camcorder – or perhaps a DSLR camera on an absolutely loaded rig. It's appropriate for payloads between 2.2 and 19.8 lb, so most professional camcorders are well supported, even shoulder-mount ENG models.
Two key features of the FSB 8 fluid head enable the execution of professional-level cinematic camera moves: balance and drag. The Snap & Go sideload mechanism features a very large sliding range of 4.7", and ten steps of counter-balance are selectable, allowing you to quickly achieve precise balance and thus stable operation. Five grades of horizontal and vertical drag (plus zero drag) are also selectable, allowing you to pan and tilt slowly or quickly with the supplied DV 75-type pan bar. The tilt range of the FSB 8 is -75 to 90°.
The fluid head features Sachtler's counterbalance-switch mechanism, plus the company's well-known Speedbalance and Sideload technology. Sideload allows for quick mounting and unmounting of the camcorder, for easy switching between locked-down and handheld shooting.
The FSB 8 head attaches to the three-section Telescopic Tripod TT 75/2 Carbon Fibre via a 75mm bowl attachment, for professional stability and leveling. The tripod features single-tube carbon-fiber legs and magnesium die castings, for an excellent balance of light weight and good stability & load capacity. (On its own, the tripod is able to support loads up to 44 lb.)
By extending the two leg stages via the ergonomically designed, easy-to-operate flip locks, the TT 75/2 tripod reaches a maximum height of 67.3"; with the head attached, that rises to a very tall working height of 73.7". Meanwhile, the entire system weighs less than 10 lb. A padded bag is included.
- For use with full-size HD / ENG camcorders, with total payload support up to 19.8lb
- Provides professional performance via a 10-step counterbalance as well as three vertical and horizontal grades of drag (+0)
- The Snap & Go sideload mechanism boasts an exceptionally large sliding range of 4.7"
- The FSB 8 is a component of the SOOM modular construction system
- Angle selector allows you to set the carbon fiber legs at precise angles, independently and easily
- For Full-Size HD / ENG Camcorders
- Maximum Height of 73.7"
- Supports Payloads of 2.2-19.8 lb
- 10-Step Counterbalance
- Horizontal/Vertical Drag - 5 Grades (+0)
- DV 75-Type Pan Bar
- 75mm Bowl Attachment
- Lightweight 3-Section Carbon Fibre Legs
- System Weighs Only 9.8 lb
- Padded Bag 75L Included
- Load Capacity 2.2-19.8 lb (1.0-9.0 kg)
- Maximum Height 73.7" (187.3 cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended N/A
- Minimum Height 17.0" (43.3 cm)
- Folded Length 35.4" (89.8 cm)
- Leveling Bubble/Illuminated Self-illuminating touch bubble
- Weight 9.8 lb (4.45 kg)
- Counter Balance System 10-step
- Quick Release/Wedge Plate Sideload plate S
- Balance Plate Range: 4.7" (120mm)
- Drag Control In 5 steps + 0 (horizontal & vertical)
- Tilt Range +90 to -75°
- Temperature Range -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- Battery 1x CR2032 (for self-illuminating touch bubble)
- Material Carbon fibre
- Head Attachment Fitting 75mm bowl
- Leg Stages/Sections 2/3
- Leg Lock Type Flip lock
- Independent Leg Spread Yes
- Spiked/Retractable Feet Yes
- Center Brace No
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.