Manfrotto's MVT502AM Telescopic Twin Leg Video Tripod Legs is a lightweight tripod designed for DSLRs, camcorders and light video cameras. The telescopic twin-leg structure and ellipse-profile aluminium tubes provide a rigid and secure support, along with leg locking collars, first-stage spreader and high-grip rubber feet. The 2-stage/3-section MVT502AM has a 75mm bowl (with a 60mm adapter) for compatibility with professional video heads.
- Ideal high-performance tripod for HDSLRs and camcorders with accessories
- Rigid and stable telescopic twin-leg design with mid-level spreader
- Compact when closed, easy to transport with built-in carrying handle
- Compatible with all professional 75mm/60mm half-ball video heads
- Fast, simple and smooth set-up with ergonomic quick-release leg locking collars and new rubber feet that grip all surfaces and protect delicate floors
- Ideal Tripod for HDSLRs/Camcorders
- Stable Telescopic Twin-Leg Design
- Built-In Carrying Handle
- For 75mm/60mm Half-Ball Video Heads
- Quick Release Leg Locking Collars
Load Capacity 33 lb (15 kg)
Head Attachment Fitting 75mm bowl
Maximum Height 4.7' (1.43 m)
Maximum Height w/o Column Extended N/A
Minimum Height 1.87' (57 cm)
Folded Length 2' (61.5 cm)
Weight 4.29 lb (1.95 kg)
Leg Stages/Sections 2 stages/3 sections
Leg Lock Type Quick release leg lock collars
Independent Leg Spread No
Spiked/Retractable Feet No
Center Brace Yes
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.