The Manfrotto Mvh502A Head, 546B Tripod and Carrying Bag combines the smooth and stylish Mvh502A Fluid Video Head with the 2-stage aluminium 546B Pro Video Tripod--providing an unbeatable combination of stability, affordability, and precise control. This versatile system was designed with independent video and DSLR shooters in mind, and provides the ergonomics and support necessary for today's small crews. A carrying bag for the tripod is also included.
- Aluminium legs
- Telescopic twin tubes
- 2 stages, 3 twin elliptic sections
- Improved spreader connectors
- 75mm ball base
- 12.2 lb Load Capacity
- Counterbalance Supports 8.8 lb
- Aluminium Legs
- 18" to 66" Range
- Bubble Level
- Mid-level Spreader
- Tripod Carrying Bag
- Load Capacity 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Maximum Height 65.94"
- Minimum Height 17.32"
- Leveling Bubble/Illuminated One/No
- Weight 13.89 lb (6.3 kg)
- Load Capacity 12.2 lb static (5.5 kg)
- Counterbalance supports 8.8 lb (4 kg)
- Counter Balance System Yes
- Quick Release/Wedge Plate Yes, 504PLONG
- Tilt Drag Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
- Tilt Range -80° / +90°
- Tilt Lock Yes
- Spring Loaded Counter Balance Yes
- Pan Range 360°
- Pan Lock Yes
- Material Aluminium
- Head Attachment Fitting 75 mm ball base
- Leg Stages/Sections Two
- Independent Leg Spread No
- Spiked/Retractable Feet Yes
- Center Brace Yes
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.