The Libec RSP-850M Professional Aluminium Tripod System offers comfort of operation and the ability to capture quick, slow, vertical, and diagonal shots. It allows precise controllability for capturing every single movement.
This system is user-friendly for situations that involve setup, shooting, and transportation. The variable counterbalance system enables the tripod fluid head to accommodate many different types of video cameras up to 55 lb (25kg). In addition, a drag system, low-temperature characteristics, and a rigid tripod will meet your video expectations.
- Supports cameras up to 55 lb (25 kg)
- Fully adjustable continuous counterbalance technology
- Unique Balance Stabilizer Mechanism to prevent the slightest wobble on image
- Smooth balancing system
- Drag and torque system
- Seven-step pan and tilt torque switch
- One-touch attachment and release
- Rigid and robust tripod
- Payload 55 lb (25 kg)
- Counterbalance 20 to 44 lb (9 to 20 kg), continuous
- Drag Mode 7 step
- Tilt Angle +90° / -70°
- Bubble Level Illuminated
- Camera Plate Quick Release Plate with 2 x 3/8" screws
- Spare Screw 3/8" screw
- Sections 2 stage
- Ball Diameter 4" (100 mm)
- Center of Gravity 5" (125 mm)
- Height 31.5 to 75.5" (80.0 to 192.0 cm)
- Weight 25.5 lb (11.6 kg)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.