The Libec RS-450RM Tripod System With Mid-Level Spreader is a lightweight, cost-effective support system designed for shoulder, DSLR, and ENG type video cameras.
It starts with a professional tripod fluid head that, due to its variable counterbalance system, can accommodate a wide variety of cameras and still maintain perfect balance. Combined with a free plus 3-step drag mode and an ability to function in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C), the RS-450RM provides smooth, dependable panning and tilting.
Supporting the fluid head is a 2-stage aluminum tripod. Its increased maximum height and 75mm ball diameter ensure torsional rigidity, with stability further enhanced by the use of aluminum die casting material for the tripod's upper leg casing. The spreader keeps the legs in place on uneven surfaces while a set of large rubber feet add traction on floors while preventing scratching.
Weighing 14.3 lb (6.5 kg) combined, the system extends as high as 5.66' or as low as 33.5" (85 cm). The entire kit fits into the included carrying bag, which can open flat for use as a floor mat for equipment when on location.
Complete counterbalance make it possible to stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle.
Significantly Improved Drag System
The mechanism of the drag system makes for a quantum leap in operability when panning or tilting. There is also a significant reduction in the wobbling of the image that occurs with panning at the start of shooting, as well as in the backlash that occurs at the end of panning.
Superb Low Temperature Performance
Use this unit in temperatures as low as -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C). Ordinary torque performance is demonstrated even in frigid climates.
Newly designed tripod eliminates wobbling of the image caused by tripod twisting.
- Equipped with an extendable panhandle and a rubber grip for precise camera movement.
- LED bubble level is built in to tripod.
- Load Capacity 26.5 lb (12 kg)
- Maximum Height 5.66' (1.72 m)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended N/A
- Minimum Height 33.5" (85 cm)
- Leveling Bubble/Illuminated Yes
- Weight 14.3 lb (6.5 kg)
- Counter Balance System Continuous counterbalance
- Counterbalance range: 10 to 23 lb (4.5 to 10.5 kg)
- Quick Release/Wedge Plate Yes
- Tilt Drag Yes, free plus 3-step
- Tilt Range +90°/-70°
- Tilt Lock Yes
- Spring Loaded Counter Balance Yes, adjustable
- Pan Lock Yes
- Material Aluminium
- Head Attachment Fitting 75mm ball
- Leg Stages/Sections 2 stage
- Independent Leg Spread N/A
- Spiked/Retractable Feet No
- Center Brace Mid-Level Spreader
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.