The Libec RS-250RM Tripod With Pan and Tilt Fluid Head and Mid-Level Spreader delivers superior value with an aluminium tripod and a pan and tilt fluid head. It has a maximum height of 5.4' and a minimum height of 31.5" (80 cm). It can handle a load of up to 13 lb, and you can trace every motion, start to finish, with its super torque system. The fluid head is equipped with a sliding plate with a sliding range of +/- 1.6". The entire kit weighs 13.2 lb (6 kg). The RS-250RM can operate in a temperature range of -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C). This tripod is ideal for many different types of video cameras, including handheld/semi-shoulder HDV, XDCAM EX, P2HDm AVCHD, and DSLR cameras.
- Aluminium tripod with fluid pan and tilt head and spreader
- Superb torque system for ultimate control
- Outstanding rigidity and payload--up to 13 lb
- Features a sliding plate (sliding range of +/- 1.6" (40mm)
- Maximum height of 5.4'
- Load Capacity 13 lb (6 kg)
- Maximum Height 5.4' (1.65 m)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended N/A
- Minimum Height 31.5" (80 cm)
- Leveling Bubble/Illuminated Yes
- Weight 13.2 lb (6 kg)
- Counter Balance System Continuous
- Counter Balance Range 4 to 11 lb (1.8 to 5 kg)
- Quick Release/Wedge Plate Yes
- Tilt Drag 2-step
- Tilt Range +90/-70°
- Pan Range 360°
- Material Aluminium
- Head Attachment Fitting 75 mm ball, plate with 1/4" screw with video pin
- Leg Stages/Sections 2-stage
- Independent Leg Spread No
- Spiked/Retractable Feet No, rubber
- Center Brace Mid-Level Spreader
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.