The Libec LX7 M Tripod With Pan and Tilt Fluid Head and Mid-Level Spreader delivers superior value with an aluminium tripod and a pan and tilt fluid head. It has a maximum height of 65.4" and a minimum height of 32" (81 cm). It can handle a load of up to 17.5 lb, and you can trace every motion, start to finish, with its super torque system. The fluid head is equipped with a sliding plate with a sliding range of +/- 1.6". The entire kit weighs 11.4 lb (5.2 kg). The LX7 M can operate in a temperature range of -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C). This tripod is ideal for small to mid-sized DV/HD and semi-shoulder cameras.
- Aluminium tripod with fluid pan and tilt head and mid-level spreader
- Superb torque system for ultimate control
- Outstanding rigidity and payload--up to 17.5 lb
- Features a sliding plate (sliding range of +/- 1.6" (40mm)
- Maximum height of 65.4"
- Load Capacity 17.5 lb (8 kg)
- Maximum Height 65.4" (166 cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended N/A
- Minimum Height 32" (81 cm)
- Weight 11.4 lb (5.2 kg)
- Counter Balance System Fixed
- Quick Release/Wedge Plate Yes
- Tilt Drag Fixed
- Tilt Range +90/-80°
- Pan Range 360°
- Material Aluminium
- Head Attachment Fitting 75 mm ball, plate with 1/4" screw with video pin
- Leg Stages/Sections 2-stage
- Independent Leg Spread No
- Spiked/Retractable Feet No, rubber
- Center Brace Mid-level spreader
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.