The black RC-50 Tripod Case for RT40RB from Libec is a heavy-duty, padded case built for strength and the rigors of transportation. Its wide opening end-to-end mouth makes access to your tripod easy and less time consuming. The case is made out of a rugged, water-resistant polyurethane coated polyester. Rubber feet have been incorporated into the bottom of the bag for ground protection and more shock absorption.
The RC-50 is carried by its two top intertwined carry handles with plastic grip or its removable shoulder strap. Inside, there's a convenient zippered storage pocket for items such as a pan handle.
- Designed with end-to-end wide openings, providing quick and easy access to your tripod
- Surfaces are fully equipped with solid padding to provide shock protection during transportation
- Made of water-resistant PU (polyurethane) coated polyester equipped with a heavy-duty zip fastener
- The bottom protector absorbs external impacts during transportation
- Designed for comfortable use, the main handle is plastic-gripped. A tough side-handle is attached and also comes with a detachable padded shoulder strap
- Equipped with an inner pocket to store accessories such as a panhandle
- Material Water-resistent polyurethane coated polyester
- Type of Closure Zipper
- Carrying/Transport Options Dual top carry handles, Removable shoulder strap
- Exterior Dimensions 36.0 x 8.0 x 7.0" (91.4 x 20.3 x 17.8 cm)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.