A highly versatile zoom in a compact design
The Tokina Cinema 50-135mm T3.0 delivers a highly versatile zoom range in a compact design. Tokina engineers have created a lens that is Parfocal, has dramatically reduced breathing and image shift and has a de-coupled, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. With its 1m close-focus capability, this lens allows you the freedom to capture tight close-ups while maintaining a comfortable distance from your subject. Aspherical elements and Super-Low Dispersion glass reduce distortion and increase optical performance which is truly 4K Image ready. Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems. Integrated 1/4” threaded lens-support hole for mounting on rigs. Available with ‘Feet’ or ‘Metres’ focusing distance scales
• Parfocal lens design allows you to maintain precise focus while using the zoom control.
• Constant T3.0 throughout the 50mm to 135mm zoom range
• Reduced breathing so you can focus on the scene and not the lens
• Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas.
• Virtually no image shift when using the zoom control during filming
• Aspherical elements and Super-Low Dispersion glass reduce distortion and increase optical performance
• 4K Image ready
• Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus, and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems.
• Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matte boxes and accessories.
• Zoom, focus, and iris markings are on both sides of the lens for
easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options.
• LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible
• Available Mounts: PL and Canon EF
||PL, CANON EF
|MAXIMUM MACRO MAGNIFICATION
|APERTURE / IRIS BLADES
||14 groups /18 elements
PL MOUNT: 159mm (from 142mm mount surface)
155.5mm (from 150mm mount surface)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.