Go super-wide to capture more scene per frame
This model is based on the highly innovative Tokina AT-X 16-28mm F/2.8 PRO FX HD SLR. It has been fully converted to a cinema lens, and fits Super 35mm cameras as well as cameras with APS-C and smaller sized imagesensors. The 16-28mm zoom range offers the freedom to capture a super wide-angle of view of a scene while still maintaining a tight perspective
• The 16-28mm has a 56mm large-diameter aspherical element in ad dition to two more molded-glass aspherical elements within the lens, and three elements of SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass installed in the rear optical groups.
• Optical design and use of special materials yields high 4K lens con struction and control of both spherical and chromatic aberration.
• LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible.
• Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems.
• Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matt boxes and accessories.
• Smooth de-clicked curved 9 bladed iris.
• Zoom, focus, and iris marking are on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options.
• Mounts to PL, Canon EF
||PL, CANON EF
| 16 - 28 mm
|ANGLE OF VIEW
||107.11° - 76.87° (Based on Full Frame Sensor)
|MAXIMUM APERTURE IRIS
|APERTURE / IRIS BLADES
||15 ELEMENTS/ 31 GROUPS
|| 114 mm
|| 112 mm
|| 1,500 g
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.