Take it all in without taking a step back
The basis for this model is our award winning and world famous ATX 11-16mm PRO DX F/2.8 super wide-angle zoom optics. Not only are these lenses referred to as some of the fastest and sharpest ultra-wide lenses in the world for small format digital cameras, they are also considered to be the best value. The 11-16mm aims to provide the same clarity and value to the cinema application.
• Proven wide-angle optics have been converted to an 11-16mm T3 cinema lens for use with APS-C, Super 35 and smaller image sensors.
• Two SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass elements and two aspheric lenses allow our proprietary optical design to achieve excellent contrast.
• 4K image sharpness and well controlled chromatic aberration.
• Durable, compact, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems. The size of this lens adds to its versatility.
• Mounts to Canon EF, Micro 4/3.
• The petal design BH-77A lens hood stays securely in place due to the click-lock mount.
||CANON EF, MICRO 4/3
| 11 - 16 mm
|ANGLE OF VIEW
|| 104° - 82° (Based on APS-C Sensor)
|MAXIMUM APERTURE IRIS
|APERTURE / IRIS BLADES
||13 ELEMENTS/ 11 GROUPS
||680 GC 660 GN
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.