The Rolls Royce model. Send video over extreme distances - it's suited to location shoots where the camera is installed remotely or the camera operator is given license to roam.
Bolt Pro 2000TX is a latency-free wireless transmission system that sends 4:2:2, 1080p60 video at up to 300ft or 2000ft. Bolt transmits uncompressed video using WSDI Pro™ (5GHz), which can coexist with other wireless equipment by dynamically adjusting the frequency bands used in real time. For optimal performance in challenging RF environments, Bolt systems can utilize Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) to avoid interference.
• Increases the range all the way up to to 2000ft line of sight
• Includes both HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs so it can function on any modern camera rig
• Can also be augmented with high gain antennas for increased range and resiliency
• Also available as HDMI or HD-SDI Sets
• 5x Wireless Antennas
• 1/4 20" Thumb Screw
• 1/2 20" Lightstand Adapter
• PSU 2-Pin Lemo 18W
• 2x Wireless Antennas
• Hot Shoe Adapter
• Bit 118 P-tap to 2-pin Lemo
• 2x SDI Cable
• 2x HDMI Cable
• 1-Year Warranty
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.