Ross Video ACID cameras have been designed for maximum HD performance
in any studio production environment.
They offer best-in-class
resolution, sensitivity and signal to noise ratio, plus unique
UltrachromeHR outputs for chroma key applications.
While there are many camera choices available today, none address
the fundamental quality problems that arise when combining live action
capture within virtual environments. Standard HD video has bandwidth
limited chroma content. When processing chroma keys for virtual
environments, band limited chroma contains insufficient information to
create a true high-resolution key signal from original content. As a
result, chroma key edge quality is always band limited, as you simply
cannot create edges with half the information ideally required.
The solution from Ross consists of a proprietary full
bandwidth colour signal that is output from Ross ACID UCHR cameras. ACID
cameras provide standard SMPTE 4:2:2 video outputs as well as adding a
new, unique output called UltraChromeHR.
This output signal contains full
bandwidth colour information in a patent pending 0:4:4 coding format
from the camera image sensors. This signal contains full bandwidth colour
information. The standard 4:2:2 and UltraChromeHR outputs are received
by the Carbonite UltraChromeHR chroma keying system
and internally combined to create beautiful keys from the resultant
4:4:4 signals, an so offer unprecedented performance when used as Chroma
Key sources for virtual productions.
However, even if you don’t use chroma keys, Ross ACID
cameras produce spectacular video images in normal studio production.
The ACID Cameras are full featured cameras that capture the very highest
quality images. They can be equipped with viewfinders, output adaptors,
and all the accessories necessary for full studio usage; and of course they fit incredibly well with Ross robotic systems.
Ross Video ACIDZ50-UCHR
Modestly priced 1080i HD studio camera, ideal for chroma keying
- Three 2/3” x1.1 Megapixel CCD sensors
- 800 TV Line Resolution
- 60dB Signal to Noise
- Sensitivity: F11, 1080i/50. F10, 1080i/59.94 (@ 2000Lux)
- -3 to +36dB Gain Range
- Noise Reduction
- 12 Vector Colour Correction
- UltrachromeHR 0:4:4 full resolution chroma output
- Standard SMPTE 292 (1.5Gb) 4:2:2 video output
ACID Z50 Camera
Ross ACID HD Camera with UltrachromeHR
Includes Ross Patent Pending UltrachromaHR 0:4:4 full resolution Color output for perfect chroma key development.
• 3 x 2/3-inch CCD sensors
• Signal-to-noise ratio >58dB
• Standard Sensitivity >F11 @ 2000lx
• Resolution >800TVL
• Unique Ross UltrachromeHR 0:4:4 output
• Network-ready w/ RJ45 & IP control
• Integrated Dashboard Control
• HD-SDI (720P/1080i) signal outputs.
• Switchable UCHR/Monitor output (menu operation)
• Viewfinder/Tally Output
• Switchable frame rate between 59.94Hz and 50Hz.
• Remotely controlled optical filter wheel & 5-value ECC filters.
• Low power consumption (<17W)
• Lightweight <1.5Kg (w/o lens)
• 12-vector hue/saturation color adjust
• Linear masking
• Manual and auto Skin tone detail & masking
• Knee saturation & Auto-knee
• Variable detail boost frequency
• Programmable video gain settings
• Versatile CCD drive functions
• Gray scale automatic setup
• Automatic lens white shading
• Six preset electronic shutter speeds
• Lock scan mode allows flicker-free pickup of a screen display having a different scanning frequency than the Camera.
• AES – Automatic electronic shutter maintains exposure with fixed F-stop.
• Bi-directional data transfer
• RS232C connector for PC camera control.
• Programmable Camera ID.
• Auxiliary connector for external control
• Eight scene files
• Pre-programmed files also allow the user to adjust Detail, Masking, knee, and other functions.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.