Studio Camera -the newly developed AK-HC3800 Studio Handy Camera is equipped with a high-sensitivity, high-quality 2/3-type 2.2-megapixel 3CCD and a new high-precision 16 bit A/D image processing circuit. By using the AK-HC3800 together with the AK-HCU200 Camera Control Unit and AK-HRP200G Remote Operation Panel that are being released at the same time, an optical fiber transmission studio camera system can be configured at a low cost. The camera and camera control unit can be connected for long-distance transmission of video signals over approximately 1,000 m (1,094 yards) when power is supplied from the camera control unit. The camera control unit and remote operation panel are connected by a dedicated cable. A LAN cable can also be used in the future for an IP connection of these units.
- The 2/3-type 2.2-megapixel 3CCD camera system offers F12 (2000 lx) sensitivity, low smear, and an excellent S/N ratio of 60 dB (at 59.94 Hz)
- Switchable between 1080/59.94i and 1080/50i HD formats for worldwide use
- The newly developed 16 bit A/D converter and a 38 bit digital signal processing circuit ensure high-quality image processing
- The DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) function suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights
- The Film Rec Gamma and Scan Reverse functions provide powerful support in digital cinema production
- Features an internal digital extender (x2 magnification)
- 12-axis color correction, detail, skin tone detail and matrix adjustment
- An SD Memory Card can be used for firmware version up
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.