Three different control architectures are supported by the new Ikegami OCP-300 Operation Control Panel, each with a wide range of camera control capability.
The OCP-300 supports not only Ikegami’s conventional one-by-one ICCP control and Arcnet based control systems, but also an ethernet-based control system, allowing customers the flexibility to choose the camera control
system based on their needs.
The OCP-300 includes a touch screen LCD with rotary encoders, and SD Memory Card slot for full camera set-up and filing capability. The control depth feature allows the selection of basic, complete and customized operating access. The OCP-300 also supports PoE, powering over Ethernet, so separate power supplies are not necessary.
- Ethernet / Arcnet / ICCP Multi-Network Control System
- Supports up to 48 cameras in total
- Touch Screen LCD Panel Interface
- POE + Support (require POE + HUB)
- Can also be setting for conventional one-by-one camera control
- Dimensions: 102 x 354 x 129 mm / 4.0 x 13.9 x 5.1-inch, including joystick knob
- Weight: Approx. 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.