Adding instant replay to any sports production has never been this easy.
The cost-effective workflow of Datavideo’s HDR-10 highlight replay unit combined with the all new RMC-400 controller makes it possible for any school to add an instant replay feature for higher quality productions.
The RMC-400 can control up to four HDR-10 highlight replay units, allowing you to have instant replay with slow motion and up to four different camera angles.
Easily press one button to mark your in point to create a highlight clip, then press one button to replay.
You can use the T-bar to control the speed for a true professional hardware operation.
Since you can connect multiple HDR-10s to the RMC-400, you can start off with 1-2 cameras and expand to 4 cameras for bigger productions.
• Remote Control Panel for HDR-10
• Control up to 4 HDR-10 replay units at the same time through USB
• One button replay short cut keys with variable mark in values
• T-Bar adjusts replay speeds from 0% (stopped motion) to 400% (4 x normal playback speed)
• Jog wheel allows frame by frame movement in replay mode when paused or speed is at 0%
• Shuttle wheel can FFWD as well as REW during replay
• Replaces the Shuttle Xpress Controller
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.