The CCU-100P is a Panasonic camera control unit which is typically part of a live television broadcast "chain."
It is responsible for powering the professional video camera, handling signals sent over the All in one camera cable (CB-49) to and from the camera and can be used to remotely control various camera parameters such as iris.
The system simultaneously transmits digital SDI and analogue signals as well as camera control, look back, camera view finder data, tally and intercom call signals between professional cameras and the switcher system.
CCU-100P and AD-2P form an integrated solution that allows you to get things done fast, easy and within budget.
• Camera control unit - Panasonic
• Connection between CCU-100 and up to 4 AD-2’s to control 4 sony cameras
• Remote control of camera functions
• HD/SD SDI video transmission from digital camera
• Return colour view finder / monitor video
• Return look back video signal
• Two-way headset intercom
• Tally Support
• Power Supply
• Ethernet Port for Remote Control
• Record and Playback
• Camera User memory functions
• Camera OSD Menu Navigation
• Shutter speed and degree functions
• Iris adjustment
• AWB & ABB functions
• White Balance A, B and Preset functions Knee & Bars functions
• Gain adjustment
• RGB / R & B gain and Master Pedestal controls
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.