• The MKH 416 transformerless, RF condenser is designed as a combination
of pressure gradient and interference tube microphones. Very good
feedback rejection, low proximity effect, 130 dB/SPL. Rugged and
resistant to changing climate conditions. Ideal for boom, fishpole, and
• Its excellent directivity and compact design,
high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a
superb all-around microphone for film, radio and television, especially
for outside broadcast applications.
Sennheiser MKH416-TU3 Features
- Pressure Gradient Receiver with Short Interference Uube
- Controls Residual Microphone Noise with RF Technology
- The Transducer's Acoustic Impedance is Optimized which further Improves Low Noise Performance
- Almost Immune to Humidity & Moisture
- Exceptionally Low Noise Levels
- Eliminates Arcing & DC-Bias Creeping Currents with its Low RF-Voltage across the Elements of the Transducer
- Hypercardioid at Low/Medium Frequencies
Sennheiser MKH416-TU3 Specifications
|Minimum Terminating Impedance
||All-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
|Maximum Input Sound Level
||130 dB (@ 1 kHz)
|Typical Dynamic Range
||This Version 12v A-B
||Pressure Gradient-Interference Receiver Condenser
||40 Hz - 20 kHz
||Length x Diameter: 9.84" x .74" / 250mm x 19mm
||5.80 oz. / 175 g
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.