Affordable 4K/2K RAW options with 4K Super35mm sensor and Super slow motion
The NEX-FS700R is an NXCAM camcorder with a superior 4K Super35mm CMOS sensor, super slow motion capability and an interchangeable E-mount lens system, offering unrivalled flexibility and creative expression.
High-end production functionality
Based on customer feedback, the NEX-FS700R includes a number of features providing familiar professional operation and workflows, including 50/60Hz switchability, built-in ND filters, 3G-SDI interface and an enhanced exterior design.
4K RAW and 2K RAW output on AXS memory with HXR-IFR5 adaptor plus HFR
The NEX-FS700R can capture stunning 4K RAW movie footage or 2K RAW with the AXS-R5 RAW recorder over 3G HD-SDI using the HXR-IFR5 interface unit. The NEX-FS700R can also capture 4K RAW at High Frame Rate (HFR) of 100 frames per second (fps) or 120 fps for approximately 4 seconds, and 2K RAW at 100 fps, 120 fps, 200 fps or 240 fps continuous recording, with the only limitation of memory capacity and/or battery life.
4K “Exmor” Super 35 CMOS sensor
The NEX-FS700R camcorder uses a 4K “Exmor” Super 35 CMOS sensor (total 11.6 million pixels). This high-speed readout chip is optimised for motion picture shooting, giving high sensitivity, low noise and minimal aliasing.
4K RAW and 2K RAW output on AXS memory with HXR-IFR5 adaptor
The NEX-FS700R can capture stunning 4K RAW movie footage with the AXS-R5 RAW recorder over 3G HD-SDI using the HXR-IFR5 interface unit. The 4K RAW (4096 x 2160) format output from the NEX-FS700R is in 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p and 59.94p. After recording onto the Access Memory Card, the 4K workflow is the same as the PMW-F5.
Superb dynamic range with S-Log2 and 709 Gamma curves available
The NEX-FS700R allows users to have up to 1300% dynamic range (S-Log2) and 800% (709 Gamma).
Synchronised recordings via HD-SDI and HDMI
In addition, HD-SDI Remote Interface protocol is embedded in the HD-SDI signal. This allows users to trigger a compatible external recorder in synchronisation with the NEX-FS700R. Also, HDMI embeds the recording status signal, which allows an external HDMI recorder to follow the NEX-FS700R recording operation.
2K RAW output recordings
The NEX-FS700R is also able to output 2K RAW (2048 x 1080) format in 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p and 59.94p.
High Frame Rate 2K/4K RAW recordings
The NEX-FS700R can capture 4K RAW at High Frame Rate (HFR) of 100 frames per second (fps) or 120 fps for approximately 4 seconds, and 2K RAW at 100 fps, 120 fps, 200 fps or 240 fps continuous recording, with the only limitation of memory capacity and/or battery life.
Super slow motion at 10x at full HD or 40x at lower resolutions
Incredible super slow motion capability of up to 10x (240 fps) slow motion at full HD resolution or up to 40x (960 fps) slow motion at a reduced vertical resolution up-converted into Full HD, giving you creative options that were once only available with specialist high-end equipment.
E-mount interchangeable lenses offer a wide choice of lenses
The E-mount interchangeable lens system utilises an extremely short flange back distance allowing you to use a huge array of lenses via a range of adaptors giving you almost unlimited creative options. With adaptors, more than 35 lens systems are available thanks to the E-mount.
Additional A-mount lenses available
The Sony LA-EA2 and LA-EA3 A-mount lens adaptors allow you to use the wide range of high quality alpha lenses and take advantage of the auto focus function for quicker, more convenient operation.
Built-in ND filters
The NEX-FS700R features built-in, ultra-thin ND filters, offering exceptional shallow depth-of-field on highlights. It also means less accessories to manage as no external ND filters are required.
3G-SDI interface and HDMI
A 3G-SDI output enables easy integration with highest quality recording formats.
The NEX-FS700R has a refined ergonomic design with a robust detachable handle and grip.
Switchable 50 Hz and 60 Hz shooting
The NEX-FS700R is switchable between 50 Hz and 60Hz to allow 24p shooting in PAL areas and no PAL/NTSC limitations.
Selectable magnification and positioning of expanded focus
Expanded focus improvement allowing 4x and 8x magnification and a moveable area of expansion for easy focusing with shallow depth of field.
Camera profile settings storage on memory card
Up to 99 camera profile settings can be stored, allowing rapid adaptation to multiple shooting environments without time wasted adjusting parameters. Settings are also easily shared in multi-camera productions.
Education discount on Sony NEX-FS700R
Get £481 off the net price (before VAT) if you buy before 31 March 2017
If you are a state-recognised public or private education institution, such as a school, college or university, and offer full-time study, you are probably eligible for a discount on this product. Call our sales team to find out more.
Terms and Conditions
1. Customers must be a state-recognised school college or university offering full-time study in order to be eligible for this discount.
2. Discounts are available via telephone order from our sales team (not via online purchase).
3. This promotion is limited to the following Sony models stated on our website, and is subject to availability of these models: HXR-MC2500E, HXR-NX100, HXR-NX3, NEX-EA50M, NEX-FS100E, NEX-FS100EK, NEX-FS700R, NEX-FS700RH, PXW-X70, PXW-X160, PXW-X180, PXW-X200, PXW-Z100, PXW-Z150, PMW-300K1, PMW-300K2, PXW-X320, PXW-X400, PXW0-X400KF, PXW-X400KC, PXW-FS5, PXW-FS5K, PXW-FS7, PXW-FS7K, PMW-F5, PMW-F55, SRG-360SHE, BRC-Z330, BRC-Z700, BRC-H700P, BRC-H900, HXC-P70, HXC-D70H, HXC-D70K, HXC-D70PK, AWS-750. Discount amounts vary from product to product.
4. Ex-demo products, used products and accessories are not eligible for this discount.
5. This promotion must not be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless specified.
6. This promotion is only available via Sony Professional Solutions Specialists in the EEA, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Moldova, Kosovo, Switzerland, Israel and Turkey.
7. No other credit or cash alternative available.
8. Sony and WTS reserve the right to withhold the discount where it is suspected that a false or fraudulent claim is being made, or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
9. Sony reserves the right to change the terms of the Promotion, or to terminate the
Promotion at any time and without prior notice.
10. By registering your claim you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and
agree to be bound by them.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter of this promotion is Sony Europe Limited whose registered office is at The
Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom the promotion will
be administered on Sony’s behalf by Custom Solutions Ltd (a company registered in
France under company number 500 517 776).
13. Offer ends 31 March 2017.
Please contact us for more information and for full terms and conditions.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.