Sony FS7K camera (PXW-FS7K) 4K camera with 28-135mm lens
A high mobility professional camera with continuous Super Slow Motion capabilities, the Sony FS7 has an α Mount lens system compatible with a wide variety of E-Mount and A-Mount* lenses.
The PXW-FS7K comes with an SELP28135G 35mm full frame powered zoom 28-135mm F4.0 lens with independent control rings.
The Sony FS7 camera has a well-designed grip for ease of use and manoeuvrability, making it perfect for single-person operation. The FS7 also provides easy handling in circumstances where the surprising versatility of its α Mount lens system and matching compatible lenses can be used to full benefit.
The Sony FS7 camera features a 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor and support for shooting in 4K 60p or Full HD at high frame rates up to 180 fps (frames per second). Selectable recording formats include XAVC, which supports 4K 60p, Full HD 60p even in 4:2:2 10-bit recording, as well as the common MPEG-2 HD 422 format used by many broadcast stations around the world.
You can connect an optional Extension Unit (XDCA-FS7) to the Sony FS7 Camera in order to open up the options of multi-camera filming and ProRes 422 encoding. You can connect an HXR-IFR5 interface and AXS-R5 recorder to support parallel recording and 4K/2K RAW recordings up to 240fps in 2K with the Sony FS7.
Sony FS7K – Ergonomic, lightweight design
The Sony FS7 camera has a host of design features including a grip design for ease handling and operability, and adjustable arm section ideal for single-person operation. The Sony FS7 camera also provides low power consumption and lower investment costs.
Sony FS7K has a high-sensitivity 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor which supports 4K motion-picture shooting
The Sony FS7 Camera supports internal recording at 4K resolution as well as a wide range of frame rates 59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 25P and 23.98P), and provides outstanding sensitivity of ISO2000 and the dynamic range of 14-stops.
Super Slow Motion continuous recordings on the Sony FS7K
The Sony FS7 camera offers continuous recording in Full HD image quality and a frame rate of up to 180 fps on internal XQD media. Using external RAW recorder images can be captured in 2K up to 240 fps.
35mm full frame powered zoom 28-135mm, F4.0 lens with independent control rings
The PXW-FS7K is supplied with an SEPP28135G 28-35mm lens – ideal for high-quality movie imagery including hte high resolution 4K formats.
The Sony FS7 camera incorporates the α Mount System with an E-mount lens mount, ideal for the SELP28135G 35mm full frame powered zoom lens. The use of A-mount lenses is made possible via the LA-EA4 lens adaptor.
* A-Mount lenses require LA-EA4 lens adaptor.
March 2015: Firmware update v. 2.0 now available - visit the Sony website to download
Features of the Sony PXW-FS7 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor XDCAM camera
Ergonomic grip design and adjustable arm and Viewfinder system
The PXW-FS7 grip, designed for easy handling and operability, is the result of exhaustive consultation with videographers and cinematographers, as well as the production of various prototypes. The shape supports long periods of camera use and flexibly accommodates subtle differences among various users' gripping styles. The angle of the grip can be easily adjusted with the press of a button.
In addition to a zoom button and Rec Start/Stop, the grip also has several programmable buttons that can be customised for easy access to any other functions such as the expanded focus function. The length of the arm section of the PXW-FS7 can be adjusted just by turning a knob. Another knob at the joint makes it easy to adjust the angle of the camera. So a user can choose a comfortable style that suits his or her physique and shooting position.
Easy settings during one-man operation
The Peaking and Zebra function buttons and contrast knob are positioned on the side of the PXW-FS7 viewfinder for easy adjustment of focus, contrast and exposure. Also, by turning a single knob, the position of the finder can be set, allowing for degrees of freedom. The viewfinder system is designed that even people with a dominant left eye can use it comfortably.
Dust-proof, drip-proof design for use even in harsh environments
The body of the PXW-FS7 is constructed to withstand tough conditions, with buttons, dials and other parts specially sealed to prevent dust and water spray from entering. Also, the air passageways from the cooling fan are separated from the interior of the camera.
Built-in Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe
The PXW-FS7 is equipped with a Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe that supports connection to wireless microphone packages such as the UWP-D11 or UWP-D12 (sold separately). When connected to the shoe, the HVL-LBPC light (optional) can be turned on or off from the camera, and power and audio connections are provided to the UWP-D11 or UWP-D12 without cables.
Equipped with high-sensitivity 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor
The PXW-FS7 is equipped with a Super 35mm CMOS image sensor with approximately 11.6 million total pixels (4352 x 2662) and 8.9 million effective pixels. The high image readout speed of the image sensor allows the PXW-FS7 to support 4K motion-picture shooting and Super Slow Motion. The sensor also realizes a high sensitivity of ISO2000 and a wide dynamic range of 14 stops. Thanks to its full-pixel readout capability without pixel binning and sophisticated camera processing, jaggies and moire. are minimized.
Internal recording in 4K* resolution up to 60fps
The PXW-FS7 supports internal recording at 4K resolution as well as a wide range of frame rates (59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 25P and 23.98P). When viewed on a 4K monitor, footage shot in 4K is reproduced so clearly down to the finest details that it gives a viewer the illusion of actually being within the scene. When viewed on a Full HD monitor, 4K footage boasts even higher resolution than footage shot in Full HD.
* QFHD 3840 x 2160 resolution from launch. 4096 x 2160 resolution with firmware update, early 2015.
Super Slow Motion continuous recording is possible
The PXW-FS7 offers continuous recording at Full HD image quality and a frame rate of up to 180 fps. This makes it possible to attain up to 7.5x Super Slow Motion when played back at 23.98 fps. Furthermore, support for unlimited shooting at Super Slow Motion means no more mistimed shots leading to extra takes. It also lets you pick out footage at exactly the point that you want.
SELP28135G 35mm full frame powered zoom 28-135mm, F4.0 lens with independent rings
This top-quality powered zoom lens for 35mm full frame format cameras has been created to satisfy professional movie-making requirements, including the high resolution 4K format. Focus breathing and zoom image shift have been reduced to an absolute minimum, while aspherical elements and advanced multi-coating technology effectively suppress aberration. Quiet operation is also a priority, so an SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) drive system has been employed for precise, quiet zooming. Independent control rings for zoom, focus, and iris with physical stops are provided for the first time in a E-mount lens. Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization adds to the extraordinary performance of this outstanding lens. Like the camera, the SELP28135G has a dust-proof, drip-proof design for use even in harsh environments.
* Zoom range increases to 42-202.5mm when using the lens on an APS-C or S35 camera.
α Mount System for a wide selection of lenses and E-mount that is suitable for movie shooting
The PXW-FS7 incorporates the α Mount System, with an E-mount lens mount. This is especially useful for motion-picture shooting because the system supports power driven silent auto focus, iris control, power zoom and more, as well as SteadyShot image stabilization and other functions. Moreover, the E-mount system's short flange-back distance (the distance from the lens-mounting surface to the image sensor) enables use of A-mount lenses via LA-EA4 lens adaptor, as well as various other lenses via third-party adaptors. The E-mount system thereby makes it possible to take advantage of a wealth of lens resources suitable for creative, versatile video expression.
Supports various formats, including XAVC Intra and Long GOP
The PXW-FS7 supports two formats, XAVC and MPEG-2 HD 422, which can be selected to suit the application. Two XAVC compression systems (Intra and Long GOP) are provided through an H.264AVC codec. Intra supports recording with 4:2:2 10-bit sampling for 4K and Full HD, as well as a high bit rate of up to 600 Mbps. In Long GOP, image quality and recording time are balanced to allow Full HD recording in 1080/50P with 4:2:2 10-bit sampling at only 50 Mbps, making this format suitable for longer duration shooting. Support is also provided for the MPEG2 HD 422 recording format, which is mainly used at broadcast stations. Supported formats and bit rates are indicated below.
Support for S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3, SGamut3/S-Log3 and other log curves
The PXW-FS7 supports such log gamma curves as S-Gamut3. Cine/S-Log3 and S-Gamut3/S-Log3. Due to the fact that 18% grey is set at a bright level, S-Log3 is noted for delivering a wider dynamic range than the 1300% achieved by S-log2 incorporated in cameras such as the NEX-FS700, a difference equal to 1.5 stops. The log gamma itself is close to Cineon log, so colour correction is easier to perform and it is possible to achieve cinematic expression with the look of film. In addition, compared to the colour gamut of S-Gamut3. Cine, which is geared toward reproducing the wide colour gamut of DCI-P2 colour space used in digital cinema, the colour gamut of S-Gamut3 is geared toward the reproduction of almost all actual colours, and is thereby suitable for archival purposes.
Extension Unit XDCA-FS7 for shooting support
Extension Unit XDCA-FS7 can be connected directly to the PXW-FS7 to enable the use of functions that support the operator's shooting style or workflow, including Apple ProRes 422 recording to an XQD card in the camera.
Built-in ND filter unit
ND filters for adjusting the amount of light are provided in a built-in ND filter unit. This allows shooting to be done with a shallow depth of field without having to stop down the iris, even under bright conditions. The settings are Clear, 1/4 (2eV), 1/16 (4eV) and 1/64 (6eV).
Two XQD media slots support simultaneous and relay recording
The PXW-FS7 has two XQD card slots that enable simultaneous and relay recording. During relay recording, when one medium becomes full, recording continues automatically to the other media. During simultaneous recording, not only can the same footage be recorded on both channels at the same time, but also one channel can be used for random shooting while the other is being used for continuous recording as backup.
RAW output for external 4K/2K RAW recording*
The PXW-FS7’s FS RAW Interface that can be connected to an HXR-IFR5 interface unit and RAW AXS-R5 recorder to enable external 4K/2K RAW recording. The interface also allows the use of compatible third-party external recorders. Full HD footage shot with the unit is time code-synchronized to allow offline editing of the content.
* Requires XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit.
Support for multi-camera shooting*
Precise timecode synchronization provided by Genlock and Timecode In/Out functions in the XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit enable multi-camera operations.
* Requires XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit.
Catalyst Browse software from Sony
Free clip management tool for both PC & Mac that supports all Sony professional formats.
Review footage on location, add metadata and review colour corrections.
Seamless upgrade to advanced Catalyst Prepare media preparation tool.
Please be aware that features/specifications can differ from country to country.
- Approx. 2.0 kg (body only)
- Approx. 4.5 kg (with Viewfinder, Eyepiece, Grip Remote Control, BP-U30 battery, SELP28135G LENS, an XQD memory card)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Approx. 156 x 239 x 247 mm (body without protrusions)
- Approx. 19W (while recording XAVC-I QFHD 59.94P, SELP28135G Lens, Viewfinder ON, not using external device)
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
Battery Operating Time
- Approx. 1 hrs with BP-U30 battery (while recording XAVC-I QFHD 59.94P, SELP28135G Lens, Viewfinder ON, not using external device)
- Approx. 2 hrs with BP-U60 battery while recording XAVC-I QFHD 59.94P, SELP28135G Lens, Viewfinder ON, not using external device)
- Approx. 3 hrs with BP-U90 battery (while recording XAVC-I QFHD 59.94P, SELP28135G Lens, Viewfinder ON, not using external device)
Recording Format (Video)
XAVC-I mode:QFHD 59.94P CBG, bit rate 600Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:QFHD 50P CBG, bit rate 500Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:QFHD 29.97P CBG, bit rate 300Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:QFHD 23.98P CBG, bit rate 240Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:QFHD 25P CBG, bit rate 250Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:HD 59.94P VBR, maximum bit rate 222Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:HD 50P VBR, maximum bit rate 185Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:HD 59.94i VBR, maximum bit rate 111Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:HD 50i VBR, maximum bit rate 112Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-I mode:HD 29.97P VBR, maximum bit rate 111Mbps, MPEG-4
Recording Format (Video)
- XAVC-L QFHD 59.94P/50P mode: VBR, maximum bit rate 150Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-L QFHD 29.97P/23.98P/25P mode: VBR, maximum bit rate 100Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-L HD 50 mode: VBR, maximum bit rate 50Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-L HD 35 mode: VBR, maximum bit rate 35Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- XAVC-L HD 25 mode: VBR, maximum bit rate 25Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- MPEG HD422 mode: CBR, maximum bit rate 50Mbps, MPEG-2 422P@HL
Recording Format (Audio)
- LPCM 24 bits, 48 kHz, 4 channels (Recording/Playback ONLY 2 channels)
Recording Frame Rate
- XAVC-I QFHD mode: 3840x2160/ 59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P
- XAVC-I HD mode: 1920x1080/59.94P, 50P, 59.94i, 50i, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P
- XAVC-L QFHD mode: 3840x2160/59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P
- XAVC-L HD 50 mode: 1920x1080/59.94P, 50P, 59.94i, 50i, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P
- XAVC-L 35 mode: 1920x1080/59.94P, 50P, 59.94i, 50i, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P
- XAVC-L 25 mode: 1920x1080/59.94i, 50i
- MPEG HD422 mode: 1920x1080/59.94i, 50i, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P 1280x720/59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P
XAVC-I mode QFHD 59.94P, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 22 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 11 minutes
- XAVC-I mode QFHD 50P When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 26 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 13 minutes
- XAVC-I mode QFHD 29.97P, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 44 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 22 minutes
- XAVC-I mode QFHD 23.98P, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 55 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 27 minutes
- XAVC-I mode QFHD 25P, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 52 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 26 minutes
- XAVC-I mode HD 59.94P, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 59 minutes
- XAVC-I mode HD 50P, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 71 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 35 minutes
- XAVC-I mode HD 59.94i, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 118 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 59 minutes
XAVC-I mode HD 50i When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 141 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 70 minutes
- XAVC-I mode HD 29.97P, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 118 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 59 minutes
- XAVC-I mode HD 23.98P , When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 147 minutes; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 74 mins
- XAVC-I mode HD 25P, When using QD-G128A(128GB): Approx. 141 mins; when using QD-G64A (64GB): Approx. 70 min
Imaging Device (Type)
- Super35 type Single-chip Exmor CMOS
Effective Picture Elements
- 17:9 4096 (H) x 2160 (V)
- 16:9 3840 (H) x 2160 (V)
Built-in Optical Filters
- Clear, 1/4ND, 1/16ND, 1/64ND
Sensitivity (2000 lx, 89.9% reflectance)
- Video Gamma: T14 (3840 x 2160/23.98P mode 3200K)
- ISO 2000 (S-Log3 Gamma D55 Light source)
- 0.7 lx (+18dB,23.98P,Shutter OFF,ND Clear, F1.4)
Slow & Quick Motion Function
- XAVC-I mode 3840x2160: 1 to 60 frames (59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P)
- XAVC-I mode 1920x1080: 1 to 180 frames (59.94P, 29.97P, 23.98P); 1 to 150 frames (50P, 25P)
- XAVC-L mode 3840x2160：1 to 60 frames (59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P)
- XAVC-L mode 1920x1080: 1 to 120 frames (59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 23.98P, 25P)
- Preset, Memory A, Memory B(1500K-50000K)/ATW
- -3, 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 dB, AGC
- BNC(x2), switchable with 3G-SDI/HD-SDI
- Stereo mini jack (x1) -16dBu 16Ω
- Stereo mini-minijack (Φ2.5 mm)
- 4-pin, Type A for W-LAN (x1)
Built-in LCD Monitor
- 8.8cm (3.5 type) Approx. 1.56M dots
- >Omni-directional monoral electret condenser microphone.
- XQD Card slot(x2)
- SD Card slot(x1) for saving configuration data
- Boyd Cap (1)
- Viewfinder (1)
- Eyepiece (1)
- Grip Remote Control (1)
- USB wireless LAN module IFU-WLM3 (1)
- Wireless remote commander (1) (RMT-845)
- WA Adaptor Bracket (1)
- MPA-AC1 AC Adapter (1)
- BC-U1 battery charger (1)
- BP-U30 battery pack (1)
- Power cord (2)
- USB cable (1)
- Operating Guide (2)
- CD-ROM "Manuals for Solid-State Memory Camcorder" (1)
Accessories for Sony PXW-FS7K 4K E-Mount Camera with 28-135mm Lens (PXWFS7K)
Sony XDCA-FS7 (XDCAFS7) extension unit for PXW-FS7 camera
Extension unit for Sony PXW-FS7 4K camera, with multi-camera support, 12-bit RAW output and Apple ProRes 422 encoding.
Click Add to Basket on the Main page to add any of the above to your order.
Sony's PXW professional camcorder range has proven to be hugely popular with filmmakers, corporate videographers, documentary makers and freelancers alike – and now there's even more reason to buy, with Sony's winter camcorder cashback offer.
Sony is offering cashback on purchases of a selection of PXW camcorders made between 1 December 2016 and 31 March 2017, as follows:
Terms and conditions apply. Please call our sales team on 020 8594 3336 for more information and to place an order. Or you can order from our website.
How to claim your cashback
You need to redeem your cashback claim via Sony's Promotions website: www.pro.sony.eu/promotions. The page will be live from Wednesday 14 December until 30 April 2017, so you will need to claim your cashback within that window, and within 30 days of your purchase. Remember that the product(s) you are making the claim for must have been bought between 1 December 2016 and 31 March 2017 (ie have an invoice dated within this period).
Please see the Terms and Conditions below for more details about how to claim your cashback. If you need assistance, please call WTS on +44 (0)20 8594 3336.
Terms and Conditions for the End User
1. Sony Europe Limited ("Sony") is providing a promotion to End-Users (as defined in condition 2 below) whereby the End-User is entitled to claim cash back when they have purchased one unit of any of the limited products shown on the table above, and in the promotion details page on www.pro.sony.eu/promotions, from a dealer or reseller (“Sony Product”).
2. An end-user is defined as a person or legal entity who buys the Sony Product from a dealer or reseller based in the countries listed in condition 5 (“End User”). A Sony direct client will not be eligible for this promotion and for the purposes of these terms and conditions is not an End User.
3. A separate on-line claim form must be raised for each eligible Sony Product purchased. In addition this promotion is limited to three cashback claims per End User.
4. Cashback payments will be paid in seven currencies ( Pounds Sterling, Euros, Swiss francs, Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krone, Polish Zloty), depending on the official currency of the country where the claimant resides. For information on precise amounts payable in currencies other than sterling, please contact WTS on +44 (0)20 8594 3336. This is fixed and cannot vary on request. Current exchange rates will be subject to change without prior notice.
5. This promotion is available to End-Users resident in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and UK.
6. The promotion is available to those End-Users who reside and have a bank account in the countries shown in Condition 5 who have purchased the promotional eligible Sony Product during the promotion period which were originally imported into the EEA by Sony for sale on the European market. The serial numbers will be checked after claim registration in order to ensure compliance with this condition and any Sony Product which have serial numbers which do not comply will not be eligible for the promotion and the claim will be rejected.
7. All claims must be submitted by completing all of the details on the on-line form found on the website www.pro.sony.eu/promotions and attaching the invoice as evidence of the original purchase of the Sony Product. The party submitting the claim must be the same person or legal entity as named on the invoice for the purchase of the Sony Product. The claim must be submitted within 30 days of the date of purchase of the Sony Product.The invoice must be dated within the promotional period.
8. For further compliance checks, a scanned image of the serial number must also be attached when making the claim. In the event that a claim is incomplete or incorrectly completed, the claim will be rejected and the End-User notified for the reason of rejection. If the reason for rejection is due to missing/incorrect information, the End-User has 10 days to amend their participation to make their claim compliant.
9. Sony may reject a claim if its suspects that the claimant has been involved in: a. any abuse or attempted abuse of the operation of this promotion; b. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions; c. any breach or attempted breach of the terms and conditions of the Sony website.
10. Once a claim has been satisfactorily received claimant will be sent a confirmatory email which will include a registration code and details of the website link on which they can trace the status of the claim. A further email will be sent to inform the claimant that the credit is due to be transferred into their bank account.
11. Sony intends to credit the End-User within 60 days of acknowledgement of the receipt of the claim. However no credit timeframe is guaranteed. If a claimant is concerned about the credit transfer they should check the status of their claim at the website link referred to in Condition 7.
12. This promotion must not be used in conjunction with any other Sony promotion unless specified.
13. All Sony Products are subject to availability.
14. Sony reserves the right to withhold the issue of cashback where it is suspected that a false or fraudulent claim is being made, or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
15. Sony reserves the right to change the terms of the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion at any time and without prior notice.
16. By registering a claim the claimant agrees that they have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The promoter of this promotion is Sony Europe Limited whose registered office is at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom the promotion will be administered on Sony’s behalf by Custom Solutions Ltd (a company registered in France under company number 500 517 776) who will pay the cashback amount to the claimant on Sony’s behalf.
Education discount on Sony PXW-FS7K
Get £321 off the net price (before VAT) if you buy before 31 March 2017
If you are a state-recognised public or private education institution, such as a school, college or university, and offer full-time study, you are probably eligible for a discount on this product. Call our sales team to find out more.
Terms and Conditions
1. Customers must be a state-recognised school college or university offering full-time study in order to be eligible for this discount.
2. Discounts are available via telephone order from our sales team (not via online purchase).
3. This promotion is limited to the following Sony models stated on our website, and is subject to availability of these models: HXR-MC2500E, HXR-NX100, HXR-NX3, NEX-EA50M, NEX-FS100E, NEX-FS100EK, NEX-FS700R, NEX-FS700RH, PXW-X70, PXW-X160, PXW-X180, PXW-X200, PXW-Z100, PXW-Z150, PMW-300K1, PMW-300K2, PXW-X320, PXW-X400, PXW0-X400KF, PXW-X400KC, PXW-FS5, PXW-FS5K, PXW-FS7, PXW-FS7K, PMW-F5, PMW-F55, SRG-360SHE, BRC-Z330, BRC-Z700, BRC-H700P, BRC-H900, HXC-P70, HXC-D70H, HXC-D70K, HXC-D70PK, AWS-750. Discount amounts vary from product to product.
4. Ex-demo products, used products and accessories are not eligible for this discount.
5. This promotion must not be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless specified.
6. This promotion is only available via Sony Professional Solutions Specialists in the EEA, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Moldova, Kosovo, Switzerland, Israel and Turkey.
7. No other credit or cash alternative available.
8. Sony and WTS reserve the right to withhold the discount where it is suspected that a false or fraudulent claim is being made, or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
9. Sony reserves the right to change the terms of the Promotion, or to terminate the
Promotion at any time and without prior notice.
10. By registering your claim you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and
agree to be bound by them.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter of this promotion is Sony Europe Limited whose registered office is at The
Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom the promotion will
be administered on Sony’s behalf by Custom Solutions Ltd (a company registered in
France under company number 500 517 776).
13. Offer ends 31 March 2017.
Please contact us for more information and for full terms and conditions.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Sony PXW-FS7K 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor XDCAM camera with a Sony 28-135mm E-Mount lens