TriCaster Mini HD4i Multi-Standard Bundle - includes TriCaster Mini Multi-Standard (w/ Integrated Display and 2 Internal Drives), TriCaster Mini CS, and NewTek custom travel case.
From the office, an event, or from anywhere... with TriCaster Mini, anyone using everyday camcorders can create and publish great video content in minutes, stream it live, and make even the smallest presentation captivate audiences like network-style TV.
You don’t have to be a video expert, own a studio, lug any complicated equipment around, or use expensive professional cameras to make great content quickly and stream it live in minutes.
With everyday camcorders and TriCaster Mini, anyone can make a show with professional results.
- Create your own great multimedia content
- Fast, straightforward, and easy to set up
- All-in-one studio-style system
- Most-complete creative toolset available
- Sized to make and stream content from anywhere
- No need for professional crews or expensive equipment
Nowhere else will you find another solution that includes a complete suite of tools for creativity, control, and content publishing, all in one turnkey package. Just plug in some cameras, a mouse and a keyboard, and you can turn the smallest productions into engaging video content and stream it live in minutes, in the office or on the go.
- Go-anywhere size & shape
- Easy A/V connections for simple setup
- Capture live video
- Mix different visual sources
- Overlay graphics, charts, titles, animations
- Add a presentation
- Key out solid backgrounds and simulate a set
- Webcast programs on a live video stream
- Have guest speakers call in from their webcams
- Record everything so people can watch it on-demand
No matter how simple or sophisticated your vision - or your skill level - TriCaster Mini’s complete creative toolset allows you to work with the media content you want, mix it into a production you design, and deliver it to the audiences you serve.
- Use up to four HDMI camcorders for live, on-camera action
- Plug in a microphone, or a small audio mixer if you want multiple mics
- Include your own video clips, graphics, music and sound files
- Capture a computer screen, video call, or files from an AirPlay device
- Mix your files and sources in real-time with the TriCaster Mini software
- Output live video to display, projection, live stream, social media
- Save the final production to disk for later viewing
- Record all the camera feeds so you can edit the program later
VIDEO: Setting up a TV studio in five minutes with TriCaster Mini
Plug-and-play input of up to four, everyday HDMI camcorders to produce live video with professional-quality results.
Access virtually limitless video sources and content applications from 2 live network inputs, with the ability to connect to networked computers, iOS devices, cloud-based media, IP cameras, streaming servers and more.
Full-featured audio mixing, with sophisticated routing, customization, control and flexibility—and without the investment in scores of external hardware.
4 M/E Banks
Expand creative possibilities for your production. In Mix mode, M/Es can use program/preview transitions and overlay to create full-featured sub-mixes. In Effect mode, create multiple video layers for real-time compositing, or transform your green screen setup into an elaborate virtual set.
TransWarp effects engine
The most powerful integrated effects engine available in live production delivers full-colour, animated transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio, real-time cloth dynamics, 3D video warping, and transformations with TransWarp effects and motion overlays.
Next-generation virtual sets, complete with pan and scan shot framing, animated virtual camera moves and customizable presets, for studio-style presentation and on-the-fly adjustments—without touching the live camera.
Holographic Virtual Sets
Create a customized virtual environment from any real-world location by transforming panoramic images taken with your smartphone, DSLR or point-and-shoot camera into a photo-realistic virtual set (VSE 2.5 required).
Access up to 15 additional graphics and title sources – instantly – during live production, with integrated multi-viewer, title editing and presets. Buffers are also shareable across the network for watch folder application (real-time edit and update of content).
Social Media Publishing
Real-time publishing links you with your social networks – like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube – so you can share, distribute, and engage instantly.
FTP & File Copy
Duplicate and transfer saved files and recordings for internal and external distribution.
Encode and broadcast A/V output to the Web during production, with CDN presets and one-button live streaming.
Capture full-length live production, source footage, or clips for live playback at full resolution, replacing decks or media servers dedicated to recording.
Send an A/V output signal over the network to another TriCaster or supported third-party applications for display, rebroadcast or encoding.
16 switcher channels with 6 external sources, 6 internal sources, and 4 M/E buses.
Make commonly used series of commands automatic, or just simplify complex ones. Record any sequence of operations as a macro event, then trigger with a mouse click, keystroke, control surface action, MIDI button or gesture-based onscreen hotspots.
Breakout live production control to any number of supported devices, including TriCaster control surfaces, Avid Artist Mix audio consoles, MIDI controllers (including smart devices with MIDI apps)—and let talent trigger automated sequences with on-camera hot spots.
Turn on-screen areas into interactive controls and let your talent trigger macros with live motion - even run your one-person show from in front of the camera. A wave of a hand or a walk to a mark, and the next action sequence happens automatically.
Remote Camera Control
Control robotic PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras directly from the User Interface, including camera orientation, zoom, focus and iris, plus position presets with thumbnail preview to set up shots remotely and change angles on the fly.
Ideal for non-video professionals
TriCaster Mini is designed for people who don’t create video for a living, but work or volunteer in organizations, enterprises, small businesses, non-profits, communities and associations that are adding multimedia or live video to their toolkits. With a user-friendly software interface, simple setup, and familiar A/V connections, it’s the fastest, easiest way to create and publish great video content, stream it live, and make an ordinary presentation extraordinary.
No need for professional crews or expensive equipment
You don’t have to be a video expert, own a studio, or use expensive professional cameras to get network-quality results. The do-it-yourself set-up uses the same plugs and ports you know from home electronics. You can shoot with everyday, consumer-grade or prosumer HDMI camcorders. And there’s no complicated hardware or software configuration required, so you can be on your way to making a show right out of the box.
Easy to learn, with room to grow
TriCaster Mini uses familiar, point-and-click software interactions with on-screen tools – meaning anyone with experience using a computer can begin making a show within minutes. And with hundreds of built-in capabilities, a companion control surface (sold separately or as part of a bundle), and a growing list of compatible third-party products and applications, you can easily work your way up to creating more-sophisticated programs and utilising more advanced production workflows.
Lightweight and portable
You don’t have to lug around any big, heavy equipment, or deal with complicated logistics. The small footprint is perfect for creating and streaming content from your desktop, office, event space – or packing in backpack or carry-on and making your show from anywhere.
Reach every audience
With little more than a camcorder and an internet connection, you can stream and publish television-quality video content for a global audience. Produce live webcasts, add videos to your YouTube channel, and post clips and grabs to Facebook and Twitter – and engage all of your social networks simultaneously.
Saves you money
With an all-in-one design, the most complete creative tool-kit available, and support for off-the-shelf HDMI camcorders, TriCaster Mini eliminates the need for multiple equipment investments, professional broadcast cameras and cabling, and other requirements that are typically associated with comparably priced solutions.
16 - 6 external, 6 internal, 4 M/E buses
4 simultaneous live video sources over HDMI, with per-input auto-detection of format, resolution, and frame rate
- Per-input scaler (including 3:2 intelligent pull-down) and frame synchronizer enabling intermixing of formats
- Per-input color correction, crop and LiveMatte keyer controls
- Support for Key + Fill input pairing
2 live inputs via Gigabit connection, selectable from any available network sources with support for video, audio and alpha channel
- Supported sources include networked computers via included NewTek iVGA client application; wireless Apple® AirPlay® devices; TriCaster 8000, 860, 460, 410 or Mini; 3Play 4800, 440 or 425; USB video sources; video over IP sources; RTMP or RTSP streams; HTTP streaming video sources; and a variety of third-party partner solutions
Robotic Camera Support
Access up to 4 live Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via standard serial and network protocols, with native preset system and user interface control over camera orientation, zoom, focus and iris
5 integrated digital media sources for video, graphics and sounds (2 DDRs, 2 GFX and Sound) + 15 buffers
15 still & title buffers, with multiviewer, title editing and presets
- Shareable across a network for watch folder application, with real-time edit and update of content
Mix/Effect Buses (M/E)
4 freely configurable M/E channels for video mixing, compositing, effects and virtual sets, each supporting independent Key layer, TransWarp effects, and Adobe® Photoshop® blending mode effects
- Mix mode: Enables secondary switcher operation for output, submix or recording, with Program/Preview workflow and transitions
- Effects mode: Enables multi-layer compositing, effects generation and virtual set application, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping and keying
Record configurations and operation sequences, then attach to keyboard shortcuts, control surface actions, MIDI controllers, or on-screen hotspots for recall and automation
- Macro editor for modifying user-defined macro configurations and sequences
- Augment and extend TriCaster operation using macro plug-ins to control external devices and applications
- Enable cross-platform commands and automation between TriCaster and 3Play
2 primary DSK channels, plus 1 additional Key layer per M/E bus, each with independent transition controls, 3D DVE, scaling, cropping and integrated TransWarp effects
Effects and Transitions
Integrated TransWarp effects engine on all effects channels supports standard transitions, customizable animation store transitions with audio, and overlay effects
- Animation Store Creator for custom animations
- Supports per-pixel alpha blending between sources and real-time 3D warping of video or graphic
30+ HD live virtual sets, with presets, multiple camera angles, real-time reflections, and specular highlights
- Live pan and zoom of virtual camera and customizable virtual camera presets with animated pan, zoom and pedestal moves
- Support for up to 2 switchable live sources, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping and keying
- Supports custom-created virtual sets generated using NewTek Virtual Set Editor or third-party partner solutions
Holographic Live Virtual Sets
Support for custom virtual environments generated from panoramic smartphone, camera or DSLR images
- Select sets included; custom sets require Virtual Set Editor 2.5
Up to 8 freely configurable, interactive hotspots per input for macro control
Configurable for up to 6 output connections (plus Case Display**), with support for key output and per-connection signal settings
- 2 x HDMI (primary)
- 1 x DVI and 1 x HDMI (video only) display ports for driving displays or projectors
- Network output for live streaming
- A/V output to network-connected TriCaster over local network
Multi-track, multi-format recording of up to 4 simultaneous channels via IsoCorder™ technology
- Native recording in up to 1080p with timecode
- Encoding format selectable from: QuickTime® (XDCAM HD compatible, 4:2:2 encoding, 24-bit audio), MPEG-2 (high or normal profile), AVI (SpeedHQ), and H.264 (high or Web quality)
- Freely choose to add recordings to Publish queue and DDR destinations
2 x 750GB internal drives accommodating a total of ~30 hours 1080i (varies by resolution and format; capacity expandable using additional supported storage)
- Simultaneous recording of up to 4 channels (2 channels per drive) to included storage or other supported storage configurations
- Supports shared storage integration via third-party partner solutions
Grab full resolution, de-fielded still images from Program output, and freely choose to add grabs to Publish queue, Media Player presets and Buffer destinations
Supports direct content upload to YouTube™, Facebook, Twitter™, FTP, local or external volumes, and network servers
HD live streaming with simultaneous archive
- Presets in up to 720p, supporting most common streaming profiles and custom multi-bitrate streaming profiles, including RTMP streaming using H.264 (ex. Adobe® Flash® Media Server), Microsoft® Windows Media® Push/Pull, and browser-based streaming applications, with Ustream® and Livestream® native integrated support
- Streaming Profile Manager with integrated Web browser
- 4 HDMI Embedded
- 1/4” Mono (Mic)
- 1 x 2 Stereo 1/4” (Line)
- 2 HDMI Embedded
- 1 x 2 Stereo 1/4” (Line)
- 1/4” Stereo (phones)
Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, record, stream and headphones, with support for Master and Aux output mixes
- Pan control, solo auditioning, seven-band equalizer and stereo compressor/limiter per input and output, with per-input audio delay control
- Multi-bus routing of audio source channels to any combination of outputs, with independent level control over channels 1/2 and 3/4 for quad sources
- Audio Follow Video system enabling audio to follow multiple video sources, with support for unlimited audio grouping combinations
- Digital audio inputs equipped with audio time-base synchronisers
- Supports companion iPad® audio mixing app and Avid® Artist Mix audio control surface
Supported Session Formats
- NTSC model: 1080/30p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 480/60i
- Multi-Standard model: NTSC 1080/30p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 480/60i; NTSC-J 1080/30p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 480/60i; PAL 1080/25p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 720/25p, 576/25i
Playback Media Formats
AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG (1, 2, all profiles, program or transport streams), MP4, WMV, WebM, PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, EXR, RAW, TIF, AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more, with Import Media application for batch import with optional transcoding of files (including Apple ProRes)
Export Media Formats
Export media application for batch copying with optional transcoding of files to compatible formats for different applications and devices: Apple ProRes, AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVD, H.264, MOV, MPEG-2, MJPEG, MP4, WebM and more
- NewTek SpeedEDIT 2 non-linear editor available via download for Add-On installation
- NewTek SpeedHQ codecs for Mac and PC included for extended file compatibility
DVI and HDMI monitor outputs for user interface and multi-view preview displays
- Preview all sources or select sources in a variety of layouts and dual-monitor display combinations via Workspaces control panel
- UI video windows freely configurable for any combination of input sources, Program, Preview, M/E buses, clocks or images
- A/V indicator and guide overlays configurable per UI video window
- Integrated case display** (source or output monitor only; external monitor required for user interface)
Integrated Waveform and Vectorscope, full field rate with digital calibration, color preview and support for ITU-R Rec. 601 and 709
Setup and store session settings in reusable template sessions
Ultra-low, between 1 and 2 frames
- Video: 4:4:4:4, 32-bit Floating Point
- Audio: 4 channels, 96 kHz, 32-bit Floating Point
Support for standard MIDI protocol enabling third-party MIDI device control of TriCaster operations via macros
7.0 in (17.8 cm) LCD screen with configurable output (source or output only; external monitor required for user interface)
Supports wireless connection to local network for streaming, publishing and networking with external devices
Support for keyboard and mouse using wireless Bluetooth technology
- 4.6 x 9.2 x 7.9 in (11.7 x 23.4 x 20.1 cm)
- 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Multi-tiered software fail-safe
- Included cable retention bracket may double as handle
Subject to change without notice.
*Recording and recording capacity specifications vary between models.
**Case display not available on all models.
Choose from the following options in the drop-down menu when adding the TriCaster Mini HD-4i to your basket:
TriCaster Mini HD-4i Multi-Standard Bundle
Includes TriCaster HD-4i Mini Multi-Standard (with Integrated Display and two Internal Drives), TriCaster Mini Control Surface and NewTek custom travel case.
TriCaster Mini Educational Multi-Standard Bundle
Includes TriCaster HD-4i Mini Multi-Standard (with Integrated Display and two Internal Drives), TriCaster Mini Control Surface and NewTek
custom travel case, LiveText 2.5 and VSE 2.5.
Other options are available with the TriCaster Mini HD-4
Control surface and Multi-Standard unit can be purchased separately. Please call +44 (0)20 7871 0700 for pricing.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.