Now only £24,499!
For a limited time, the NewTek TriCaster 8000 with control surface included, is only £24,499 so you save £8,000. This unbeatable offer is only available until September, so place an order while stocks last.
Tricaster 8000 multi-standard
TriCaster 8000 is a complete live production and media publishing solution with everything that happens on-screen, under your control. With both a keyboard-mouse combo to manage every system function, and the definitive hardware console at your fingertips, you now have two choices for fully managing your sessions, plus the flexibility to add independent operators to handle various tasks. The total TriCaster 8000 solution is built to keep pace with the rapidly changing landscape of video production, so you can unleash the potential of your media strategy with unprecedented versatility.
Visually stunning shows, of any scale.
With our largest set of multi-camera production capabilities and the most extensive integration with broadcast operations, TriCaster 8000 is the live video system equipped to handle anything: big live shows, incredibly sophisticated Web programs, and branded content for cross-channel delivery and multi-screen experiences.
All in a turnkey solution.
Production of Any Scale.
Say "yes" even before you find out the camera count. With the extraordinary versatility of the 24-channel TriCaster 8000 you can scale up or down for every program imaginable. Expand to unprecedented coverage with massive, multi-camera production through external video routers, accessed and controlled from the user interface. Add a dedicated audio tech, graphics operator, and social media producer. Then send 8 independent output feeds to 14 destinations, for broadcast, stream, display—including transmitting over the network to another TriCaster. Smaller program? Shrink back down to size—and let one operator handle the show.
Mirroring and Redundancy
Double-team your peace of mind and your program with a second TriCaster 8000 that mirrors the commands on the first one, and gain redundant operation, synchronized multi-user workflows, and even separately branded channels for different viewers of the same program.
Social Media Integration.
In the age of second and third screens, your social media image is critical to developing a following – along with sponsors, advertisers and partnership opportunities. The real-time social media publishing panel in TriCaster 8000 instantly links you with all of your social networks – like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube – so you can share, distribute, and engage instantly. Even while live.
TriCaster 8000’s visual capabilities flex from the most subdued productions to the most elaborate, thanks to a configurable architecture that makes every idea possible. Start with the broad, creative canvas of 8 M/E buses – and loop them into each other for real-time layered compositions. Explore sensational new visual sequences, with recordable macros and one-touch automation. Operators can personalize their workflow too, by creating custom workspace and monitoring solutions with up to four displays – and presets for any operator’s preferences.
Multi-Track ISO Recording.
IsoCorder™ multi-track video recording technology captures and stores incoming sources into the system, saving all your live footage and literally racks of video capture equipment. It’s a built-in, real-time ISO recording system of all 8 camera inputs simultaneously, right inside the user interface, for immediate post-production in any NLE. Record your entire show, select camera footage at full resolution, and create an inventory of fresh content to repurpose for future programming.
Electrifying Visual Effects.
TriCaster 8000 hosts the most powerful effects engine in live production. Customize full-color, animated transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio. Enhance with branded elements designed into real-time cloth dynamics, 3D video warping and transformations with TransWarp effects and motion overlays. And create your own custom effects using the included Animation Store Creator application.
Sophisticated Sequences Simplified.
With TriCaster 8000, elaborate live production sequences aren’t risky because you automate them ahead of time. Seamlessly string together complex effects and creative elements with macros, triggered by keyboard shortcuts and control surface actions. Or for a presentation that is even more visually remarkable, configure talent-driven, on-camera hotspots. With the wave of a hand or walk across the stage, the scene switches – and your show takes on a whole new dimension with interactive elements in total sync with your talent’s presentation.
Stunning Studio Sets and Backgrounds.
Even if your “set” is really a multi-purpose room or the corner of a studio, your viewers will only see your professional brand shine through. With the TriCaster 8000 system’s virtual sets, you can elevate your look with realistic foregrounds and moving backgrounds. Add realism to any virtual set with four live sources – each with four layers of overlay, all with transitions, sounds, 3D positioning and effects. Live camera moves and shot changes during production bring your new location to life.
New Dimensions in Live 3D Video.
Push the boundaries of visual technology with real-time, live 3D – and be ready when everyone else catches up. With the anaglyph filter affect, 3D video streams can be switched just like any other source – without requiring complex configuration. Audiences will never forget your productions – and they’ll keep them coming back to you for more.
Live Streaming Video. Simultaneously Recorded.
Gear up to perform for any audience, anytime, anywhere with both Web streaming and program recording built right into your production operation. Maximize online views with support for multi-bitrate streaming profiles, and access online CDN accounts and view streams in real time in the same interface. At the same time, record the entire program in the background for uploading, later viewing, archiving, or disk.
One-Size-Fits-All File Compatibility.
TriCaster 8000 adapts to your creative process, natively supporting a massive array of file format compatibility. With capture to QuickTime® encoded files embedded with timecode and 4 audio tracks, you have a high-quality, universal file format that floats effortlessly between TriCaster, Mac® and Windows® platforms, and all common editing and post-production software. With included codecs for Mac and PC, you can equip your entire facility to encode media assets for optimized, real-time playback.
Remote Audio Control.
A companion Apple® iPad® application delivers fingertip control over sound, and Avid® Artist Series hardware control surfaces provide TriCaster audio control if you prefer a more hands-on approach. So in multiple-operator environments, you can undock the mixer and share the workload, check levels and adjust the mix from any location in the production venue.
24 - 10 external, 6 internal, 8 M/E buses
8 simultaneous live video sources, in any combination of supported connection types, resolutions and frame rates (including PsF selections), with third-party video router support
• Direct input of cameras and video devices in any combination of HD-SDI, HD Component, SD-SDI, SD Component, Y/C or Composite connections
• Compatible with external video routers manufactured by AJA®, Blackmagic Design®, Ensemble Designs, Miranda, Utah Scientific, and brands supporting Grass Valley® Native Protocol
• Per-input format configuration, scaler (including 3:2 intelligent pull-down) and frame synchronizer enabling intermixing of formats
• Per-input color correction, crop and LiveMatte keyer controls
• Support for Key + Fill input pairing
2 live inputs via Gigabit connection, selectable from any available network sources with support for video, audio and alpha channel
Supported sources include networked computers via included NewTek iVGA client application; wireless Apple® AirPlay® devices; TriCaster® 8000, 860, 460, 410 or Mini; 3Play 4800, 440, 425 or Mini; TalkShow; USB video sources; video over IP sources; RTMP or RTSP streams; HTTP streaming video sources; and a variety of third-party partner solutions
Robotic Camera Support:
Access up to 8 live Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via standard serial and network protocols, with preset system and user interface control over camera orientation, zoom, focus and iris
5 integrated digital media sources for video, graphics and sounds (2 DDRs, 2 GFX and Sound) + 15 buffers
15 content buffers to store and playback video, animations, still images and graphics
• 10 animation buffers and 5 still & title buffers, with multiviewer, animation preview, title editing and presets
• Shareable across a network for watch folder application, with real-time edit and update of content
Mix/Effect Buses (M/E):
8 freely configurable M/E channels with re-entry for video mixing, compositing, effects, real-time motion tracking and virtual sets, each supporting 4 independent Key layers, TransWarp effects, and Adobe® Photoshop® blending modes between layers
• Mix mode: Enables secondary switcher operation for output, submix or recording, with Program/Preview workflow and transitions
• Effects mode: Enables multi-layer compositing, effects generation and virtual set application, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping, edge feathering and keying
Record configurations and operation sequences, then attach to keyboard shortcuts, control surface actions, MIDI controllers, or on-screen hotspots for recall and automation
• Macro editor for modifying user-defined macro configurations and sequences
• Augment and extend TriCaster operation using macro plug-ins to control external devices and applications
• Enable cross-platform commands and automation between TriCaster and 3Play
4 primary DSK channels, plus 4 additional Key layer per M/E bus, each with independent transition controls, 3D DVE, edge feathering, scaling, cropping and integrated TransWarp effects
Effects and Transitions:
Integrated TransWarp effects engine on all effects channels supports standard transitions, customizable animation store transitions with audio, and overlay effects
• Animation Store Creator for custom animations
• Supports per-pixel alpha blending between sources and real-time 3D warping of video or graphics
30+ HD live virtual sets, with presets, multiple camera angles, real-time reflections, and specular highlights
• Live pan and zoom of virtual camera and customizable virtual camera presets with animated pan, zoom and pedestal moves
• Support for up to 4 switchable live sources and multi-box effects, with per-source 3D DVE, edge feathering, scaling, cropping and keying
• Supports custom-created virtual sets generated using NewTek Virtual Set Editor or third-party partner solutions
Holographic Live Virtual Sets:
Support for custom virtual environments generated from panoramic smartphone, camera or DSLR images
Select sets included; custom sets require Virtual Set Editor 2.5
Up to 8 freely configurable, interactive hotspots per input for macro control
Configurable for up to 14 output connections, with support for key output and per-connection signal settings
• 3 x SDI
• 3 x Analog (configurable for Component or Y/C + Composite)
• HDMI output
• 2 x supplemental display ports (1 x VGA and 1 x video-only HDMI) for additional displays or projectors
• Network output for live streaming
• A/V output to network-connected TriCaster over local network
Multi-track, multi-format recording of up to 8 simultaneous channels via IsoCorder™ technology
• Native recording in up to 1080p with timecode
• Encoding format selectable per source: QuickTime® (XDCAM HD compatible, 4:2:2 encoding, 24-bit audio), MPEG-2 (high or normal profile), AVI (SpeedHQ), and H.264 (high or Web quality)
• Freely choose to add recordings to Publish queue and DDR destinations
Includes 3TB internal drive accommodating ~70 hours 1080i (varies by resolution and format; capacity expandable using additional supported storage)
• 4 trayless SATA III removable drive bays with hot-swap support for unlimited storage and backup
• Simultaneous recording of up to 2 channels to internal drive; support for up to 8 channels with removable drives, external or shared storage connected
• Supports recording to external storage via USB 3.0
• Supports shared storage integration via third-party partner solutions
Grab full resolution, de-fielded still images from all inputs and outputs, and freely choose to add grabs to Publish queue, Media Player presets and Buffer destinations
Supports direct content upload to YouTube™, Facebook, Twitter™, FTP, local or external volumes, and network servers
HD live streaming with simultaneous archive
• Presets in up to 720p, supporting most common streaming profiles and custom multi-bitrate streaming profiles, including RTMP streaming using H.264 (ex. Adobe Flash® Media Server), Microsoft® Windows Media® Push/Pull, and browser-based streaming applications, with Ustream® and Livestream® native integrated support
• Streaming Profile Manager with integrated Web browser
8 x SDI Embedded
8 x AES3/EBU
8 x 2 Balanced XLR (Mic/Line)
Phantom Power Support
3 x SDI Embedded
2 x AES3/EBU
4 x Balanced XLR
4 x Balanced XLR (AUX)
1 x Stereo 1/4" (phones)
Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream and headphones, with 4 fully independent stereo output mixes: 2 Master, 2 AUX
• Pan control, solo auditioning, seven-band equalizer and stereo compressor/limiter per input and output, with per-input audio delay control
• Multi-bus routing of audio source channels to any combination of outputs, with independent level control over channels 1/2 and 3/4 for quad sources
• AFV system enabling audio to follow multiple video sources, with support for unlimited audio grouping combinations
• Digital audio inputs equipped with audio time-base synchronizers
• Supports hardware control via Avid® Artist Mix audio control surface (sold separately)
Supported Session Formats:
• NTSC model: 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p, 480/60i
• Multi-Standard model: NTSC 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p, 480/60i; NTSC-J 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p, 480/60i; PAL 1080/25p, 1080/24p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 720/25p, 720/24p, 576/25i
Playback Media Formats:
AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG (1, 2, all profiles, program or transport streams), MP4, WMV, WebM, PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, EXR, RAW, TIF, AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more, with Import Media application for batch import with optional transcoding of files (including Apple ProRes)
Export Media Formats:
Export media application for batch copying with optional transcoding of files to compatible formats for different applications and devices: Apple ProRes, AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVD, H.264, MOV, MPEG-2, MJPEG, MP4, WebM and more
• NewTek SpeedEDIT 2 non-linear editor available via download for Add-On installation
• NewTek SpeedHQ codecs for Mac and PC included for extended file compatibility
DVI monitor outputs for user interface and multiview preview displays
• Preview all sources or select sources in a variety of layouts and dual-monitor display combinations via Workspaces control panel
• Viewports freely configurable for any combination of input sources, Program, Preview, M/E buses, clocks or images
• A/V indicator and guide overlays configurable per viewport
Integrated Waveform and Vectorscope, full field rate with digital calibration, color preview and support for ITU-R Rec. 601 and 709
Redundant operation and synchronized control supported between TriCaster 8000 systems connected to the same local network
Setup and store session settings in reusable template sessions
Ultra-low, between 1 and 2 frames
• Video: 4:4:4:4, 32-bit Floating Point
• Audio: 4 channels, 96 kHz, 32-bit Floating Point
HD-SDI video conforms to SMPTE 292M
SD video conforms to SMPTE 259M and ITU-R BT.656
Analog audio levels conform to SMPTE RP-155
Includes TriCaster 8000 hardware control surface
• Surface ~ 34.1 x 1.0 x 13.8 in (86.6 x 2.6 x 35.1 cm)
• Base ~ 34.1 x 2.2 x 12.8 in (86.6 x 5.6 x 32.5 cm)
Support for standard MIDI protocol enabling third-party MIDI device control of TriCaster operations via macros
Supports 2 x 24 GPI signals via JLCooper eBOX GPI system
4U Rack Mount, with 550W redundant, removable power supply and multi-tiered hardware and software fail-safe
• 19.0 x 7.0 x 20.5 in (48.3 x 17.8 x 52.0 cm)
• 44 lbs (20 kg)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.