The DECIMATOR-QUAD from Decimator Design is a low cost, miniature 3G/HD/SD-SDI 4 to 1 Quad Split or Down Converter with 4 to 1 input multiplexer.
- Your choice of either a NTSC or PAL output
- Linked SD-SDI and Composite Outputs
- 4 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs with auto-detection (26 formats supported in total)
- Each quadrant is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrant
- All 4 inputs can be displayed simultaneously on a single output
- Full-screen mode allowing any of the 4 inputs to be selected for output
- In Full-screen mode the selected 3G/HD-SDI input is down-converted to either NTSC or PAL and a SD-SDI input is passed through untouched
- An extensive selection of user controllable functions via an easy to use rotary encoder for menu selection. LEDs and a push button can then be used for status and control
- Locking DC power socket
- Mounting bracket included
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.