NVS-25 is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing.
From any HDMI / SDI / CVBS input source such as a camera or switcher, NVS-25 generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP / RTMP / HLS protocols.
While encoding the video for live streaming, NVS-25 can simultaneously records a MP4 or .TS file to a USB storage device.
NVS-25 is remotely controlled using Windows / Apple PC or mobile device with a web browser.
Flexible mechanism design for desktop application or 1U rack mount application.
• Broadcast quality HD / SD H.264 network streaming
• H.264 / AVC video CODEC, up to High Profile Level 4.0
• Input source: NVS-25 can accept SDI / HDMI / CVBS source input
• Supports de-interlace video streaming for progressive output
• Front panel control for recording and streaming
• Audio inputs: select embedded or external audio source
• Network feature: DHCP Client, RTSP over TCP/UDP/HTTP with MPEG TS. RTMP, HLS protocols (unicast only)
• Stream live to Facebook
• Flexible video scaler presets for streaming out
• Supports 3 types of GOP structure: IBBP, IPPP and IBP
• Web UI for system configuration and FW upgrade
• Attach USB storage device (Up to 1TB storage device)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.