The HBT-10 HDBaseT transmitter and HBT-11 receiver provide a maximum transmission distance of 100 meters.
The pair supports video transmission up to 4K resolutions over Ethernet.
With a 48V power source connected to the HBT-11 HDBaseT receiver, the HBT-11 can also remotely power the transmitter using Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HBT-10 transmitter can power external devices from the 12V/30W DC output.
DVIP control can be achieved over the same Ethernet cable.
In other words, HDMI video, DVIP control signals and Power over Ethernet (PoE) can be transmitted between the transmitter and the receiver using a single Ethernet cable.
• HDBaseT Transmitter
• Transmit up to 4K video from HBT-10 Transmitter to HBT-11 Receiver
• Extend video transmission up to 100m from HBT-10 Transmitter to HBT-11 Receiver
• Transmit video, audio, DVIP Ethernet control, RS-422/232 and POE from a single Cat.5e/6/6a/7 cable
• PoE Power supply 48V input from HBT-11 Receiver
• 12V 30W DC output at HBT-10 Transmitter
• Supports DVIP Control Protocol
• Supports RS-422/232 Control Protocol
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.