• Convert video to IP and route it over your existing ethernet network, or you can convert IP video back to SDI
• Uses standard Blackmagic Videohub software and hardware control panels to configure and switch IP video over ethernet as easily as SDI signals
• 12G-SDI and the low latency broadcast quality TICO codec so you can route HD over the built in gigabit ethernet connection or Ultra HD over 10G ethernet with an optional 10G SFP
• SDI Video Inputs / Outputs: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI, 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI
• Gigabit ethernet supports 3G-SDI up to 1080p60 using TICO encoding/decoding. Optional 10G optical data ethernet supporting Ultra HD up to 2160p60 using TICO encoding/decoding
• Auto detection of HD-SDI, 6G-SDI or 12G-SDI.
• Updates: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface or via Ethernet
• Configuration: Ethernet or USB 2.0 for firmware updates and IP address setting
• Reclocking: On all SDI outputs, auto switching between high definition, 6G-SDI or 12G-SDI video
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.