• Work with remote cameras up to 2 km away from your studio or outside broadcast truck using SMPTE fiber
• Converts SDI video, audio, and remote camera control connections into a single optical fiber cable, which connects to a Blackmagic Camera Fiber Converter attached to a remote camera
• All video and data are transmitted using standard IP for extremely low latency broadcast quality video.
• You get 12G-SDI for an HD or Ultra HD camera feed and 3 independent HD return feeds, along with standard connections for camera control, PTZ, two dual channel talkback intercoms, tracker talkback, tally and a 5 inch LCD screen for monitoring camera and return feeds
• Provides power for your remote cameras and accessories
The Blackmagic Studio Fiber Converter is used at the other end of your broadcast camera chain back in the studio or outside broadcast truck. It converts signals from the remote camera back into standard television industry connections that can be used with your live production switchers, audio mixers and talkback interfaces.
It features a high capacity power supply to drive the cable so it can provide enough power for your camera and any accessories that you might add. The studio fiber converter includes connections for tally, two dual channel intercoms for industry standard 3rd party talkback systems, and even a backup engineering talkback channel in case the fiber goes down.
You get a main Ultra HD camera feed plus 3 independent HD return feeds with full remote camera control, PTZ, tracker talkback and ethernet, all through a single SMPTE fiber cable.
Plus, there is a large 5 inch LCD screen right next to the SMPTE fiber connection on the front panel for monitoring signals from the remote camera. This allows for easy patching and verification of the remote camera function.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.