Bridging from SDI Video and Audio to TR-01 Compliant JPEG 2000 over IP, the IPT-1G-SDI is a 3G-SDI to VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) converter suited for video ingest from SDI based cameras, routers and digital recorders and players and distribution across an IP network for feeding to IPR-1G-SDI, IPR-1G-HDMI or KONA IP receivers.
• 1 x 3G-SDI BNC input with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
• 1 x 3G-SDI BNC loop through out with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
• Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
• Rugged, fanless design
• Audio input via embedded 3G-SDI or analog RCA (selectable)
• Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
• Network (LAN) control and status
• Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software
WxDxH 5.53” x 4.48” x 0.954” (140.46 x 113.79 x 24.23 mm)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.