Bridging from HDMI Video and Audio to TR-01 Compliant JPEG 2000 over IP, the IPT-1G-HDMI is a 3G-SDI to VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) converter suited for video ingest from HDMI based cameras, routers and digital recorders and players and distribution across an IP network for feeding to IPR-1G-SDI, IPR-1G-HDMI or KONA IP receivers.
IPT-1G-HDMI provides two key ports for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The USB 2.0 mini connector facilitates quick and simple firmware updates.
• HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
• Web and REST clients supported
• 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B connector
• AJA eMini-Setup software setup of network parameters
• Full size HDMI 1.4 video input
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media ouput
• Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
• Rugged, fanless, portable design
• Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
• Network (LAN) control and status
• Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.