The IPR-1G-SDI is a bridge from IP to SDI with VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) to 3G-SDI support, suited for point of use applications including source monitoring, transfer to VTRs and switchers, digital signage, video walls and more. The IPR-1G-SDI decodes VSF TR-01 streams then formats the data for 3G-SDI output. The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the SDI stream as well as output on an analog RCA stereo interface.
IPR-1G-SDI extracts a JPEG 2000 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display, routing, recording and more on SDI devices. It's rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media input
• Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
• Rugged, fanless design
• 2x 3G-SDI BNC output with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
• Embedded and analog audio outputs
• Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
• Network (LAN) control and status
• Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software
WxDxH 5.53” x 4.48” x 0.954” (140.46 x 113.79 x 24.23 mm)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.