Universal A/D Converter
The R20AD provides excellent quality, 10-bit conversion of
component or composite analog video video to SDI. The R20AD accepts
YPbPr (SMTE, EBU-N10), Betacam, or RGB component inputs and NTSC/PAL or
YC (S-Video) composite inputs. The R20AD features a 3 Line Adaptive Comb
Filter for high quality decoding of composite sources. The comb filter
can be switched to 2 line or notch modes for minimum delay requirements.
The R20AD also accomodates the optional FSG card (Frame Sync) offering
choices for synchronizing the output video relative to an external
reference or the input video. NTSC/PAL configuration is automatic. Video
format, AGC, H/V blanking, and pedestal are all user configurable.
- Excellent Quality, 10-bit, Universal A/D Conversion
- Component, Composite, or YC Analog Input
- 3 Line Adaptive Comb Filter
- Full 10-bit Data Path, 2x Oversampling
- YPbPr, Betacam, or RGB Component Formats
- NTSC or PAL Composite Formats
- AGC Mode
- 4 SDI Outputs
- Optional Frame Synchronizer
- YPbPr SMPTE, EBU-N10, Betacam, RGB, NTSC, PAL, YC (S-Video), 3x BNC
- 1080p/psf 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 Hz
- Reference: Passive Loop, 2x BNC
- Y +/- .15dB to 5.5Mhz
- C +/- .15dB to 2.5Mhz
- Less Than 5% K Factor (2T)
- Input Video Format
- Pedestal Present/Not Present
- Narrow/Wide Blanking
- AGC On/Off
- Ouput Timing Adj. (w/frame Sync Option)
- Fits AJA R-Series Frames
- Compatible With Leitch® 6800 Series Frames
- 7 watts (8 watts w/frame Sync Option)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.