12GM is a compact SDI transport converter that enables 12G-SDI to Quad-link 3G-SDI and Quad-link 3G-SDI to 12G-SDI conversion. The Muxer/ DeMuxer supports 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD workflows and conversions from quad-link SDI signals to single link SDI signals, and vice versa at 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G bit rates. Both Square Division (Quadrant) and Two Sample Interleave (2SI) input and output mappings are supported.
• Compact 12G-SDI to/from quad-link 3G-SDI conversion and 6G-SDI to/from quad-link 1.5G-SDI •
SMPTE 2082 inputs and outputs configurable to SMPTE 425 inputs and outputs
• Two Sample Interleave (2SI) to Square Division (Quadrant) pixel mapping
• Square Division (Quadrant) to Two Sample Interleave (2SI) pixel mapping
• Input signal diagnostics
• Input timing analyzer for quad-link signals
• Configurable as a 1x4 Distribution Amplifier for 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G bit rates
• Automatic equalizing and reclocking with jitter attenuation
• DWP-U-R1 power supply included
WxDxH 5.76" x 4.02" x 0.90" (146.31 × 102.11 × 22.86 mm)
Weight 0.6 lb (0.3 kg)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.