AJA's 4-Channel Bi-Directional Audio A/D & D/A Converteris a 4-channel converter that can be configured as a 4-channel A/D, a 4-channel D/A, 2-channel A/D and 2-channel D/A, or an AES synchronise. The ADA4 can accept an AES11, wordclock or video sync/color black reference input for synchronization. Reference input and synchronisation are automatic. Audio levels are configurable via dipswitch control.
- Simultaneous A/D and D/A, or AES Synchroniser
- Full-time AES11 low jitter reference output
- Up to 4 channels of balanced analog to AES/EBU audio
- Up to 4 channels of AES/EBU to balanced analog audio
- Supplied XLR breakout cable
- AES11/Wordclock/Tri-level Sync/Color Black Reference Loop
- Adjustable Audio Levels
- Sample Rate Conversion Between 96KHz and 48KHz
- Dipswitch configuration 5-18VDC Power
- Analog Audio I/O Balanced, XLR, one channel per XLR connector
- AES Audio Balanced 110 ohm, XLR, two channels per XLR connector
- Analog +24dBu (SMPTE RP155), +18dBu (EBU R68), +15dBu (Germany), +10dBV (consumer +12.2 dBu)
- Audio Converters 24 bit, 48/96 KHz
- User Controls (External Dipswitch) Channel 1/2: A/D, D/A Channel 3/4: A/D, D/A Audio Level 1 Audio Level 2
- Reference 75 Ohm (un-terminated). HD/SD Sync, AES-11, or Wordclock (48/96 KHz
- Power +5-18VDC, 3 watts
- Dimensions 5.8" x 3.1" x 1" (147 x 79 x 25 mm)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.