The HDR-10 is a pocket-sized video recorder designed to capture and replay video clips.
It will be especially useful to provide instant highlights in sports broadcasting.
HDR-10 allows the user to store selected highlights onto a removable media that is compatible with 2.5" SSD.
User control of the unit is via a USB or compatible jog shuttle.
• Single channel highlight replay recorder
• Internal 4GB Buffer to capture and review the event
• 3G / HD-SDI input, output and loop through with embedded audio (see Instruction Manual for compatible resolutions)
• GPI interface allows other devices such as switcher to trigger the playback
• Recording file formats: MOV
• Support NTFS format without 2GB/4GB file limitation
• LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network) connection between main unit, remote controller and other devices
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.