Blackmagic MultiView 16 is the world's first multi viewer that operates natively in Ultra HD, which allows you to use an Ultra HD monitor or television for twice the image sharpness, even if you are not even using Ultra HD in your facility yet.
Now you can connect up to 16 different SD, HD and Ultra HD SDI sources into one display for monitoring.
Blackmagic MultiView 16 allows 4, 9 or 16 views to be selected and each input includes a full frame re-synchronizer so you can have any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD SDI sources connected, all at the same time.
With the availability of Ultra HD consumer televisions, now it's possible to use the extra resolution these displays have to build incredibly sharp multi view monitoring at low cost.
Imagine having big screen televisions in your facility with high resolution monitoring of each view. That's twice the resolution of a normal multi view.
Blackmagic MultiView 16 is incredibly flexible as it allows you to choose from 2x2 layout for 4 sources, 3x3 layout for 9 sources and 4x4 layout for 16 simultaneous sources, all from the front panel.
Each of the inputs can be any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD, all at the same time so it's just like having 16 independent broadcast monitors on the single display.
• Monitor up to 16 different SD, HD or Ultra HD sources on a single Ultra HD display at twice the resolution per view
• Monitor from SD, HD or Ultra HD-SDI sources in any combination, in any order
• Features full frame re-sync on each input
• SDI Video Input: 16 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI
• SDI Video Loop Output: 16 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI
• Multi View Outputs: 4 x SDI plus 1 x HDMI (2 x HD, 2 x 6G-SDI, 1 x HDMI), able to be used concurrently.
• SDI Video Multi View Outputs: 2 x 10-bit HD-SDI, 2 x 10 bit 6G-SDI
• HDMI Video Multi View Outputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector. Output supports EDID of the monitor
• Reference Input: Black burst and Tri-level Sync for SD, HD and 4K
• Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI. Simultaneous viewing of 4K, HD and SD video
• 16 buttons for local control of MultiView 16. 5 buttons and scroll wheel for control of LCD display or RJ45 Ethernet
• RS-422 Control: 1 x input for configuring layouts
• Reclocking on all SDI outputs, auto switching between standard definition, high definition or 6G-SDI video
• Includes VU Meters
• Supports anamorphic SD
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.