The Blackmagic Duplicator 4K makes it easy to deliver multiple copies of content to customers the moment an event is finished.
You get an SD card duplicator with built in realtime H.264 and H.265 encoding. H.264 works with the devices you have today, while H.265 is the new standard for delivering Ultra HD.
The Blackmagic Duplicator 4K is the best way to deliver Ultra HD content that customers can actually view on their 4K televisions today.
The multi rate 12G-SDI connections let you record in all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats, up to 2160p60. H.264 and H.265 encoding gives you high quality video in smaller files so you can use smaller and cheaper SD cards.
You can even connect multiple duplicators together to make hundreds of recordings all at once.
• 25 SD card duplicator with built in realtime H.264 and H.265 encoding
• SD Card Support: Class 10 minimum, will support UHS-I and UHS-II cards
• Display: 1x built in high res LCD 320 x 240 for menu settings, status, format, audio level and total number of SD cards
• Append record feature lets you start recording onto the end of the previous recording
• Supports recording into all SD, HD or Ultra HD formats and even high frame rate Ultra HD up to 2160p60
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.