A 4K Remote Camera, and an Excellent HD Remote Camera
Despite its compact size, the AW-UE70 integrated remote camera is able to deliver 4K images with excellent zoom range and exceptional pan-tilt performance. This camera includes a variety of advanced and intelligent features, like in-camera 4K recording or 4K streaming over IP.
The AW-UE70 remote camera is ready for the new demands of the industry through ultra HD resolution imagery. 4K images can be obtained in a variety of outputs including HDMI, USB and LAN. Besides its 4K capability, this camera performs extremely well in HD, also supporting 1080/50p format and 3G-SDI output.
Expanding the capabilities of broadcast camera systems
With such a wealth of features and outputs, the AW-UE70 4K remote camera can be used for such applications as remote video production, live events, signage or video conferencing among many others.
This 4K remote camera also supports PoE+ (Power over Ethernet), meaning that only one Ethernet cable is required for power supply, control, video and embedded audio. Through the AW-UE70, Panasonic is expanding the capabilities and applications of integrated remote camera systems.
Excellent 4K images via HDMI, USB and IP, plus HD via 3G-SDI
• 1/2.3-type MOS sensor
• Optical zoom 20x, extendable by iA zoom (22x in 4K / 30x in HD)
• Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) that compensates vibration from audio speakers and closing doors
• High Dynamic Range function (HDR), suitable for backlit condition
4K video via HDMI, USB and LAN (UHD: 3840 x 2160 @25p)
• HD video via 3G-SDI (up to 1080/50p)
• External synchronization input, supporting both BB and Tri-level
A Single Cable Solution for Remote Video and Audio Capture
• Supports PoE+*1 for lower installation costs
• 4K or Full HD streaming is supported, at different bit-rates up to 50Mbps
• Up to four channels of IP streaming in HD (H.264 encoding)
• Audio input for mic/line (stereo mini jack), with equalizer function
• Audio embedding and encoding to IP, HDMI, SDI, USB and microSD recording
• IP control with image monitoring using PC, Mac and mobile terminals
• Up to 100 cameras can be controlled via IP from a single controller
In camera recording, also in 4K
• Video and audio can be recorded on an inserted microSD card
• 4K and HD formats are supported, at different bit-rates up to 72Mbps
• Start/stop recording, clip downloading and FTP transferring can be controlled via IP
• Freeze During Preset function, enabling one-camera operation
• ND filter (Auto, Thru, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
• Night Mode makes shooting possible under IR light (supports automatic switching)
• Supports USB Video/Audio Class, so the camera can be used as high-quality webcam
• Equipped with RS422 and RS232C (in/out) remote terminals
• Color variations (pearl white / metallic black) that can be chosen for different applications or conditions
• Camera control from iPad when it is used with optional Control Assist Camera AW-HEA10.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.