Teranex AV is specifically designed with new features for live events and professional AV installations, as well as broadcast and post production workflows.
You get 1,089 up, down, cross and standards conversions for all formats up to 2160p60, along with Teranex’s patented algorithms and legendary image quality.
Teranex AV offers low latency, and features a still store for adding logos and graphics, a live freeze frame and can generate a reference signal.
You get professional 12G-SDI and quad SDI connections which can be used simultaneously, consumer HiFi, XLR audio, HDMI in, loop and outputs, and more.
There are even metal brackets at the rear to prevent cables and connections from getting damaged when installed in tight locations.
The Teranex AV features low latency that’s as low as 67 milliseconds, which means that you can convert any HDMI or SDI video format instantaneously to a different format and output it for projection in sync with the live event.
For example, customers using Teranex AV at a concert can project a close up of a virtuoso pianist as their fingers fly across the keys on a big screen projector in synchronization with the live performance.
• Standards converter designed for professional AV with 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0a, XLR and HiFi connections, low latency, a still store and 1089 conversions
• Ultra low latency, as low as 67 milliseconds
• HDMI 2.0a, 12G-SDI in, out and loop through connections
• XLR connections for 2 channels of balanced analogue and 4 channels of AES/EBU audio input
• Consumer HiFi connections for 2 channels of audio input from devices like laptops and iPods
• Optical fiber cage for adding optional SMPTE compatible fiber optic SDI modules
• Internal still store and live freeze modes
• Patented Teranex processing for extremely high quality up, down, cross and standards conversions
• Retains all ancillary data such as timecode and subtitles
• 16 channels of frame accurate audio conversions and full audio channel remapping
• Classic Teranex front panel makes it extremely easy for Teranex customers to integrate and use
• Reference input for built in frame sync feature and reference output for sync generation
• Built-in video test pattern generation with audio test tones
• Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for remote control
• Built in power supply supports 110V to 240V AC
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.