JVC developed the DT-E Series of HD monitors to provide a cost-effective alternative to its DT-VG1 high-end monitors.
They feature a newly developed TN Panel with LED backlights which provide improved contrast and black level and are perfect for use as control and studio monitors. The DT-E Series monitors also come complete with free calibration software to aid in achieving optimum picture quality.
Power consumption on the 1- inch DT-E17L4 is 20-30% lower compared to CCFL-driven lighting, which also has the effect of increasing the product lifetime by up to 300%. The imaging is also smoother and more consistent with the LED backlighting. Saving energy not only reduces running costs but also helps save the environment by reducing the monitor’s carbon footprint, and since the LED drive doesn‘t include any harmful chemical elements, unlike traditional CCFL backlights, the DT-E monitor range is exceptionally environmentally friendly.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 TN Panel
- TSL protocol compatible and 16CH Audio Level Meter
- 2 programmable front function keys, where you can select your own function
- Tally control comes with a new requested feature of split information (dual color)
- HD SDI in/out (1.5G)
- Embedded -Audio Level Meter support of 16ch
- HDMI input (Screw type)
- CVBS (BNC) in/out
- D-sub15 (PC/Component in)
- Audio x2 (RCA x1,phono x1) in/ x1out
- RS-232C in , RS-485, make trigger
- Scale Maker
- IMD (TSL protocol)
- Key assign function (2 key with illumination)
- Integrated speakers
- Calibration Software
- Optional: rack mounting
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.