The HLM-2450WB employs a 24-inch wide LCD panel and achieves thin size, light weight, and low power consumption. Supporting Multi-format SDI input, also DVI-D and VBS inputs as standard and 3G-SDI input as an option. By employing a WUXGA (1920x1200) LCD panel which has wide viewing angle, high brightness, high contrast, quick motion response and superb color reproduction, the HLM-2450WB achieves real pixel allocation without resizing and superb gradation characteristics for various applications, including use in non-linear editing.
- Monitor colors: 1.07 billion (RGB 10-bit)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Panel Treatment: Non-Glare
- 5.1ch surround down-mix: Standard
- STD-2450T Tiltable Monitor Stand: Standard
- DVI-D Input: VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/WXGA/UXGA/WUXGA
- Multi-format HD/SD-SDI (4:2:2) inputs 2ch, 1ch monitor out follows channel selection.
- VBS Inputs: 2ch each with loop through, NTSC/PAL auto detect.
- Analog Audio Input: Audio monitoring is available with built-in stereo speaker or headphone connector.
- Remote Control Interface: Serial remote signal input and parallel remote signal input or optional RS-485A protocol input.
- EA-240D & D3G-240D: 8ch embedded Audio AES/EBU output. (Option)
- D3G-240A & D3G-240D: 3G-SDI support Multi-format SDI inputs 2ch, 1ch monitor output (Option)
- CM-175: Analog PC input / Y, Pb, Pr / RGB input / EXT SYNC input (Option)
- VESA mountable (Standard) 100x100 MIS-D
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.