Datavideo's TLM-430 is a 4.3 inch Look-Back monitor ideal for use as either a electronic viewfinder or for confidence playback previewing. The TLM-430 has a large built in tally light to ensure good communication between with the studio and also makes it easy to identify which camera is live. With a lightweight design (less than 210g) and ease of use the TLM-430 is the perfect monitor for any cameraman to monitor the video progam in real time.
- Datavideo's TLM-430 is a 4.3 inch Look-Back monitor ideal for use as either a electronic viewfinder or for confidence playback previewing
- 4.3” 480 x 272 LCD active matrix for Preview and Look Back
- Enlarged Bi-Colour Tally LED indicators (Red & Green) for good communication between with the studio and to identify which camera is live
- 16:9 & 4:3 Aspect Ratio Support
- Two composite video inputs (V1 – V2)
- Remote Controllable by Datavideo RMC-200
- DC 6v Power Operation. AC Adapter inc or via Sony BP-U / NP-F series battery
- Lightweight design (less than 210g)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.