Panasonic BT-LH1710E 17inch HD LCD Production Monitor
The versatile BT-LH1710 provides production-tough, HD broadcast-quality performance for a wide range of applications whether in the studio or in the field.
Building on the performance of its predecessor, the BT-LH1700W, the LH1710 incorporates the latest panel and image processing technology to provide higher contrast, improved black levels, and more functionality, at a price that fits your budget. The LH1710's new 1280 x 768 In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel delivers broadcast- quality video reproduction with 10-bit image processing for improved color performance. The monitor's newly-designed image processing engine has a 3D look-up table (LUT) that calibrates it to reproduce accurate images according to the specific color standard selected.
The LH1710 adds a wider range of essential functions including built-in embedded audio support, vectorscope, pixel-to-pixel display, cross hatch overlay, audio level meters (up to 8 channels), time code, headphone jack and five function buttons, in addition to the built-in waveform monitor that many professionals found invaluable in the BT-LH1700W.
The LH1710 is equipped with two HD-SDI/SDI auto-switching inputs with a switched output, and a DVI-D input for connection to digital devices with a DVI-D output.
• Advanced image-enhancing circuitry, including excellent motion response and a diagonal line compensation circuit.
• Three-dimensional LUT offering virtually the same color reproduction as CRTs in all video formats.
• Wide, 176° horizontal and vertical viewing angle.
• Marker and blue-only functions.
• Vectorscope (SDI-In only) and waveform monitoring.
• Cross hatch overlay display.
• Pixel-to-pixel display without resizing HD pixels.
• Coordination of multiple cameras on split screens.
• Time code (HD-SDI only) and closed caption (NTSC) display.
• Cine-gamma (F-REC) compensation for Varicam shooting.
• Production-tough aluminum diecast frame build quality.
• Two SDI, component and DVI-D inputs, PC input compatible.
• RS-232C/GPI remote control terminals.
• Tally lamp (red, green)
• Headphone jack and built-in stereo speakers.
• Low power consumption and quiet operation without fan noise.
• Audio level meter overlay display (with SDI input).
• AC/DC power
• Rack mounting (optional BT-MA1710G)
• Wall mounting (optional BT-WMA17G)
• LCD protective panel for outdoor use (optional BT-PRP17G)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.