The HRS-30 is a portable recorder with an integrated 10.1" monitor that can be used as a field recorder and also a playback system.
The HRS-30 records from both HD and SD video equipment via HD/SD-SDI and supports 1080i, 720p, 576i, 480i video formats, providing a choice of recording formats in MEPG-II Long-GOP or intra-frame (i-frame) with 4:2:2 colour sampling.
The recorded MXF/OP1A file format is compatible with a wide range of NLE and play out systems.
Recorded files are stored to a removable caddy which is compatible with 2.5" SSD drives.
• Removable hard drive
• Support NTFS format, no 2GB/4GB file limitation
• HD/SD SDI input, output and loop thru with embedded audio
• HDMI output with embedded audio
• Video resolutions:
- 1920x1080 23.97p/24p
- 1920x1080 50i/59.94i/60i
- 1280x720 50P/59.94P/60P
- 720x576i or 720x480i
• SD mode recording:
- Selectable 8,15,30 or 50 Mbps Long GOP 4:2:0 or 4:2:2
- 100/125Mbps i-frame 8-bit 4:2:2
• Recording file formats: MXF/OP1A, MOV quick time*
• V mount Battery and Anton Bauer battery support.
• Wide view angle colour TFT LCD display for OSD operation
• 10.1" 16:9 monitor resolution : 1280 x 800 dots.
• 10.1" Dot pitch : 0.0565（W）× 0.1695（H）mm
10.1" monitor features
• Internal colour bar
• Blue only
• Audio indicator
• Safe area
• Time code display
• Colour temperature adjustment
• NTSC/PAL auto switching
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.