The WFM8300 Advanced Analog/SD/HD/3G-SDIWaveform Monitor from Tektronix is designed to provide an array of measurement and monitoring capabilities for both video and audio signals. This model features the complete range of options of the product family and comes standard with HD/SD-SDI and dual-link video format support.
The unit's performance can be enhanced with separate add-on options to include support for additional signal formats. It can provide monitoring and measurement for applications in a wide range of video formats, including composite analog, SD-SDI, HD-SDI, dual-link video formats, and 3G-SDI signals. It also offers support for a variety of audio formats, including analog, digital AES/EBU, digital embedded, Dolby Digital, and Dolby E.
Video/Audio/Data Monitor & Analyzer All-in-One Platform
Physical Layer Signal Integrity Analyzer
- This unit comes standard with auto-detection of HD/SD-SDI and multiple dual-link video formats, including RGB and XYZ color space support.
- Optional capabilities include 3G-SDI (Level A and Level B) format support (Opt. 3G), composite analog video support (Opt. CPS), as well as analog and digital audio (Opt. AD), and Dolby E and Dolby Digital Audio (Opt. DDE) decoding and monitoring.
- This model comes standard with simultaneous input monitoring capability, ANC data inspector, and numerical/graphical display of A/V delay for analog, digital (with Opt. AD), and Dolby audio formats (with Opt. DDE).
- High-performance real-time eye pattern display, jitter measurements, and patented cable length measurement are separately available (Opt. PHY)
- Comprehensive eye pattern measurements are available, including eye amplitude, rise/fall time, and overshoot/undershoot measurements as well as Tektronix jitter waveform display (Opt. PHY)
- Field-upgradeable HD/SD-SDI eye pattern input module to full 3G-SDI and HD/SD-SDI support can be added with the purchase of an upgrade key (Opt. 3G)
Black Picture and Tektronix-Patented Frozen Picture Detection
Comprehensive Audio Monitoring
- Tektronix-patented timing and lightning displays facilitate accurate adjustment of critical plant timing.
- New Tektronix-patented Spearhead Display and Luma Qualified Vector Display facilitate precise color adjustment for post production applications (Opt. PROD)
Comprehensive ANC Data Monitoring
- Multichannel surround sound display and flexible lissajous display is available (Opt. AD or Opt. DDE).
- Audio loudness monitoring can be added (Opt. AD or Opt. DDE).
- Comprehensive Dolby Metadata Decode and Display including VANC Metadata is available (Opt. DDE).
- User-selectable Dolby E Guard Band limits with intuitive Dolby E Guard Band meter can be added (Opt. DDE).
- Simultaneous CEA708/608 closed-caption monitoring, teletext, and OP47 subtitle monitoring are available.
- Detect and decode ANC data, including: AFD, WSS, Video Index, TSID, V-Chip, Broadcast Flag/CGMS-A, VITC, LTC, and ANC TC.
- ARIB STD-B35/B37/B39, TR-B22, and TR-B23 support are included.
- FlexVu provides flexible four-tile display and can be customized to various application needs to increase productivity.
- Standard and user-definable safe area graticules facilitate editing and format conversions tasks, reducing the need for reworks.
- Active Format Description (AFD) detects, decodes, and automatically adjusts graticule on picture display to enable easy identification of aspect-ratio related issues.
- CaptureVu advanced video frame data capture simplifies troubleshooting and equipment setup.
- 32 instrument presets are available for quick recall of commonly used configurations tailored to engineers or operators.
- A front-panel USB port enables easy transfer of presets, captured video frame data, and screenshots.
- A front-panel headphone port enables quick verification of selected audio pair.
- Intuitive menu structure and context-sensitive help are designed to facilitate management.
- Extensive alarms, status reporting, and error logging are standard features.
- It features a high-resolution LED backlight display.
- SNMP and Ethernet remote interface capabilities and GPI control facilitate centralized monitoring and control.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.