The WFM5200 waveform monitor offers uncompromised monitoring quality with sharp CRT-like traces, SD/HD monitoring, a range of software options, and an upgrade path to 3G-SDI.
This portable video waveform monitor weighs less than 3 kg. and provides an ideal solution for basic video and audio monitoring needs in a convenient 3RU half-rack short depth form factor, suitable for space-constrained environments. The WFM5200 supports options to accept power from a 12 VDC source, a battery or a 100-240 VAC converter, and shares the same accessories with the WFM4000 and 5000 models.
Multi-Format Measurement and Monitoring
- Allows you to perform basic video and audio monitoring of SD / HD signals with sharp CRT like traces
- Auto-detection of HD / SDI signals
- 4 SDI inputs with multi-format and multi-standard support
- Dual link video formats supported 4:2:2, 4:4:4, alpha channel, 10 bit, and 12 bit
- High-brightness display with LED backlight, ideal for indoor and outdoor usage
- Intuitive menu structure and context-sensitive help
- 4-tile display
- Overlays the waveform and vector or waveform and lighting displays with picture thumbnails
- TandemVu display allows precise luma and chroma adjustments
- Full screen display mode maximizes display size for precise calibration
- 32 instruments presets for quick access of regularly used configurations
- Several sweep rates and easy control of vertical gain / horizontal magnification for easy measurements of video waveform parameters
- Calibrates facility and interchannel timing via timing and lighting display
- Measures external reference signals such as Black Burst or Tri-Level Sync
- Black picture and frozen frame detection alerts the operator to an issue in the transmission chain
- Extensive alarms, status reporting, and error logging for over 10,000 events, simplifying the task of error correction
- Voltage and timing cursor ensures precise measurement of video signals
- User-definable safe area graticules and AFD graticule facilitate editing and format conversion tasks
Optional Software Upgrades
- Front-panel USB port for transfer of presets, screenshots, and error logs to a portable memory device
- Audio channels monitoring via a headphone port on the front panel
- SNMP and Ethernet remote interface capabilities and GPI control for centralized monitoring and control
- DVI-I connection for attaching a digital or analog XGA display to the monitor
- 4-SDI channel simultaneous monitoring (option CAM) for quick-and-easy setup of multiple cameras during content acquisition
- For accepting 3G-SDI signals (option 3G)
- Spearhead display / Luma Qualified Vector (option PROD)
- 16-channel digital AES / EBU (option AUD)
- Audio loudness monitoring to ITU-R BS.1770-1 (option LOUD)
- Simultaneous CEA708/608 closed caption monitoring, Teletext, and OP47 subtitle monitoring / SDI digital data analysis / ANC data inspector (option DATA)
- Color bar and pathological signal generation (option GEN)
- Color correction and manipulation
- Content editing and special effects
- Content quality control in production and post production
- Field production setup and troubleshooting
- Compliance checking in distribution and broadcast
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.