The ASTRA 1x1 E Bi-Color panel with its entry-level pricing builds on the legacy of the original 1x1 fixture, which revolutionized the lighting industry.
This innovative daylight to tungsten tunable color model was years in the making, with every design element of this next generation panel being meticulously crafted. Following the Litepanels tradition of a one square foot form factor, the ASTRA series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom designed TIR optics.
These tightly binned LEDs and fine-tuned optics provide the ASTRA 1x1 with superior color reproduction and a light output that is comparable with traditional LED panels. This offers traditional 1x1 panel intensities with the benefits of the modular infrastructure of the Astra 1x1 family.
• Output is 2X brighter than traditional LED panels
• High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
• Higher intensity = Longer throw = Wider effective beam spread
• Superior color reproduction
• High color rendition (CRI)
• Accurate color temperatures
• Efficient thermal management with user selectable dual cooling mode
• Completely silent passive cooling mode
• Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0
• Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
• Flexible, modular concept
• Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX512 protocol (Additional module options under development)
• Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount® or V-Mount battery plates
• Modern fixture design
• Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
• Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
• Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
• End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
• Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
• Custom curved yoke design
• Wide, unobstructed tilt range
• Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
• Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
• Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points
• Fixture type:
• Colour temperature:
• Beam angle (degrees):
• Max. power draw (Watts):
• Comparative output:
200W HMI 500W Tungsten
Custom TIR Lens
• Power supply:
• Remote control available:
• Including Astra 1x1 E Daylight fixture
• Manual Yoke
• Power Supply and US & EU Power Cords.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.