SPECIAL OFFER! Extra 5% off list price for a limited time
The CINE 1716MFT lens is standard wide angle lens ideal for general photography and cinematography. Extremely fast T1.6 lens offering a 17mm focal length (34mm, 35mm format equivalency) and is designed for the Micro Four Thirds mount, ideal for Olympus, Panasonic and Black Magic system cameras. It offers superior sharpness even in low light situations. The 17mm T1.6 is particularly well-suited for street and architectural photography. Cinematographers will love this lens too!
The solid metal construction houses ten aperture blades giving a beautiful bokeh and a "de-clicked" aperture control (aperture measured in T-stops and this is the actual available light measurement.). The aperture can therefore be set step-lessly and silently, which allows soft transitions in luminance. That way there is less post-processing after shooting. 1/3 stops can be used also.
• 17mm T1.6 Cine Lens MFT and Variable ND Filter kit
• Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount
• Focus type: Manual
• Focal length: 17mm (34mm MFT)
• Maximum aperture: T1.6
• Min aperture: T22
• Min focusing distance: 0.17m
• No. of diaphragm blades: 10
• Lens construction: 12 elements in 10 groups
• Dimensions: 78.6mm x 59.3mm
• Weight: 340g
• Available mounts: Micro Four Thirds (MFT)
• Lens Hood: N/A
• Filter Size: 52mm
• 52mm Variable Neutral Density Filter
• Provides 1.3 to 6 Stops of Light Control
• Rotating Ring to Choose Degree of ND
• Larger Front Filter Ring to Avoid Vignetting
• Thread diameter: 52mm (rear), 62mm (front)
• Weight: 48g
• Lens cap
• Lens back cap
• Variable ND Filter
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.