Editors of broadcast-quality programs require a means to preview and evaluate their video and audio in the best quality possible. Users in a file-based, networked environment often don’t need to ingest baseband video or audio, but still want to preview projects at the same quality level as the final, delivered output. STORM Pro hardware provides the means to do this.
When used in conjunction with EDIUS editing software (purchased separately), the PCI Express-based STORM Pro empowers you with a constantly synched, full-resolution preview of effects and content directly from the timeline.
• HDMI output for full-resolution, real-time monitoring with 2-channel/8-channel embedded audio
• HD-SDI output for full-resolution, real-time monitoring with 8-channel embedded audio
• HD-SDI input, with 8-channel embedded audio
• Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync for accurate editing and trimming
• STORM Pro Bay (purchased separately) adds the following:
-Analogue component/S-Video/composite video input (BNC x 3)
-Analogue component/S-Video/composite video output (BNC x 3)
-Analogue balanced 4-channel audio input (1/4-inch TRS)
-Analogue balanced 4-channel audio output (1/4-inch TRS)
-Audio monitoring output with volume adjuster (stereo mini jack)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.