A 1080 50p I/O powerhouse with all the options: component, composite, HDMI, dual 3G-SDI, XLR, RS-422, AES/EBU digital audio 8-channel, balanced analog audio, balanced analog audio monitor and unbalanced analog audio monitor... EDIUS NLE software (purchased separately).
It really is the complete package with typical Grass Valley performance and dependability.
STORM 3G Elite consists of a breakout box with a PCIe 4X I/F card for desktop connection (4X mode: up to 1080p50/60) as well as an Express 34 card (1X mode: up to 1080i) for laptop connection.
It is designed to provide the most comprehensive SD/HD I/O support for the EDIUS NLE (purchased separately).
Video interfaces include dual 3G SDI, which can be used as either one 3G SDI signal or one pair of high-definition and standard-definition signal outputs.
Other interfaces include 1080p-capable HDMI I/O, composite (SD only) and component (up to 1080i) analog video I/O.
3G-SDI input and output with embedded 16ch audio and timecode
• HDMI input and output for full-resolution, real-time monitoring with EDIUS NLE software (purchased separately)
• Embedded 3G-SDI and HDMI audio input and output for high-quality audio monitoring
• Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync, with editing windows for accurate editing and trimming
• Reference input and output (Sync Generator) supports blackburst or tri-level sync
• RS-422 master and slave machine-control support
• Hardware downcoversion
• Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1 (64-bit)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.